Just found - Tarot Nusantara

truelighth

gregory said:
It is at my house in the UK.

And I am NOT. :(

I guess that gives you more reason to go home again, eh, Gregory? })

I am glad to know this one is on its way to me too! Yippie!

ZKEI

Oh!! I Really Love the Artwork!!

But, as living in UK and knowing nothing of Bahasa Indonesian,
I am wondering how I can get this one (with an affordable price).
:(

Altena

You can buy it from nicole_, she has put a topic up in the Trading section. The deck costs $38 which includes worldwide shipping :) She is also willing to trade if you have any decks on her wishlist.

Here's the topic: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=137930

If you can't access the Trading forum you could always send her a pm ;)

ZKEI

Altena said:
You can buy it from nicole_, she has put a topic up in the Trading section. The deck costs $38 which includes worldwide shipping :) She is also willing to trade if you have any decks on her wishlist.

Here's the topic: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=137930

If you can't access the Trading forum you could always send her a pm ;)

Thank you very much.

It seems to be a reasonable and generous offer from her (and I also had a pleasant trading experience with nicole_ before for the Lunatic Tarot deck).
However, with my situation right now (and for this Rider-Clone deck with a companion book that I cannot read),
I think I can only add this deck to my wishlist :(

Pipistrelle said:
I've just emailed the publisher (at least, I think it's the publisher!)

Just hope that Pipistrelle will have this deck in her store soon.

nicole_

gregory said:
It is at my house in the UK.

And I am NOT. :(

Poor Gregory! You'd be able to meet Nusantara soon :)

irmata

I got it! I got it! Oh, the jubilation and delight :D

There's just the right amount of gloss, without being slippery. The cards actually feel a little "grainy", like they're textured. At first flick, the stock feels a little thin, but it shuffles like a dreeeeeeam. I should know - I shuffled for 10 minutes straight when I opened the packaging! I haven't read with them yet, but soon. Sooooon, my babies... ;)

Right now I'm still caught up in the first heady rush of New-Deckaphilia. nicole_ - thank you from the bottom of my covetous little heart!

la-luna

They arrived in belgium - Yeahaaa
and i love every bit, every atom of them
off to play some more - but first: Thank you so very much Nicole_

nicole_

irmata said:
I got it! I got it! Oh, the jubilation and delight :D

There's just the right amount of gloss, without being slippery. The cards actually feel a little "grainy", like they're textured. At first flick, the stock feels a little thin, but it shuffles like a dreeeeeeam. I should know - I shuffled for 10 minutes straight when I opened the packaging! I haven't read with them yet, but soon. Sooooon, my babies... ;)

Right now I'm still caught up in the first heady rush of New-Deckaphilia. nicole_ - thank you from the bottom of my covetous little heart!

I am so glad you enjoy it :)

:) Ya, the lamination is hard to describe. The grainy texture makes shuffling feel substantial to me; giving shuffling some tactile bite which I enjoy, yet introducing air between the shuffled cards so they do not stick together or slide over one another faster than my hands can catch runaway cards from normal glossy lamination.

nicole_

la-luna said:
They arrived in belgium - Yeahaaa
and i love every bit, every atom of them
off to play some more - but first: Thank you so very much Nicole_

You are welcome, La Luna. Glad Nusantara reached Belgium safe and sound!

I love it; being able to share Nusantara physically with the rest of the world. :)

irmata

nicole_ said:
The grainy texture makes shuffling feel substantial to me; giving shuffling some tactile bite which I enjoy, yet introducing air between the shuffled cards so they do not stick together or slide over one another faster than my hands can catch runaway cards from normal glossy lamination.
That is a *perfect* description of the shuffling experience!