Tarot Nova

greatdane

Well G6 the black on the edges REALLY makes it pop

The Marksalot dries practically instantly and as long as you have a place to lay out the cards you can do them all in about a half hour :). And I swear they shuffle nicer for me when a deck is edged.

Little_Bear

Yep, I am used to mine now that it is broken in a bit. I use this deck all the time. An awesome little deck for the price!!! Wow, I might take the edging challenge on this little one when I am super focused and bored at the same time! ;-)

I'll keep you posted... :)

I inked mine in purple, it looks lovely.

Marie-Bernard

I love the Tarot Nova, it's one of my favorite little decks. I had to give away almost all of my decks a while ago, but that's one I kept a spare copy of. I can't put mu finger on the reason why with a succinct explanation, there's just so many little things in this deck that all add up perfectly for me.

The "book" that comes with the Fortune Teller set is more of a big floppy leaflet, and it's worthless. Weird explanations of the cards that seem to not be related to the images pictured, or any traditional interpretation. You're fine without it, it adds nothing.

The only card that I'm always boggled by in that deck is the Emperor. He's a boot. But it doesn't stand out as something strange compared to the other cards and it's not off-putting at all. I find it charming and let my imagination run free when he comes up in a reading.

greatdane

I love the black backgrounds, the colors

And it is just....different, yet oh-so-readable. It may not have all the symbolism of the RWS, but if one can read RWS, I think one can read with this. It has a charm about it and while I know it is more child-friendly than some, I don't see it as just a kid's deck. There is a kind of playfulness about it though.