LoScarabeo Cat deck for 2016-ish

AJ

From LoS facebook page:

In (late) 2016, we'll publish the CaTTarot, born from the creativity of Carole-Anne Eschenazi and illustrated by the talented Diana Cammarano. Please enjoy a detail from

The Tower - Alice in Catland.
Perhaps a knight or page
Gengis Cat

I've long since let the few cat decks I've had go, but this art is so engaging..

Attachments

• the tower Alice in Cat Land.jpg
    the tower Alice in Cat Land.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 336
  • 2 Cat.jpg
    2 Cat.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 321
  • Gangis Cat.jpg
    Gangis Cat.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 322

MoonGypsy

Oh my, the Robin Hood Cat would give Errol Flynn a run for his money.:p [My personal
favorite film Robin Hood.] i am very intrigued and can't wait to see more images.

And Alice! :D

FLizarraga

Great minds think alike --that's also my favorite Robin Hood film! :D

It looks very nice, and I wonder how long will I be able to resist it....

blue_fusion

There's more samples and WIPs on the artist's FB page. I saw a cat version of... Norma Jean ;), though I forget which card it's supposed to belong to.

AJ

you can be the Man Of Steel Fliz...it isn't out yet :)

RiccardoLS

My personal favorite in LS 2016

Thoughtful

Having only seen the few images here its hard to know if l like it or not. l do like my cats to be cats as in Pagan Tarot. Can just about take Baroque Bohemian Cats dressed like humans but cats with nearly human faces and all dressed up is a bridge to far, it gives me the creeps.
Probably l'm in the minority here, its a clever take though and will no doubt appeal to others.

Alta

I really like that Ganghis Cat image!!!

AJ

Kinda gives you the hots doesn't it :)

Ric, you've been missed, thank you for dropping in.

reall

I've seens some cards on fb and must say fantastic art!:))
not sure but I think it's inspired by movie stars?:))
and that humanized animals are called furry or something?:)) there is big fan base on DA!:))