Star Wars Fans

seedcake

I'm wondering if Leia shouldn't be cast in one of the traditional female roles, seeing as she isn't a traditional damsel in distress. In A New Hope she's the Anima, the goal, the treasure that the dragon (Death Star) is holding, but that doesn't define her as an old-fashioned fairy take princess would. She doesn't seem to fit the Empress.

I can't imagine Leia as The Empress too. Now I really can't think of The Empress figure... tricky.

What about The Force? If it were a Thoth deck I would put it as Adjustment, Justice in the RWS, as the beginning and end of everything. But maybe The World would be better.

Wheel of Fortune would be interesting too. When you wrote The Force, this card popped in my mind right away.

Zephyros

I'm not sure all the cards have to necessarily be people. Tatooine, for example, would make an excellent, if abstract, Empress. It is barren on one hand yet at the same time it is the most fertile planet in the galaxy. Anakin was born there, its two suns could symbolize the twins that will one day shape the galaxy and on it Luke receives his call to adventure. It's as much a character as any person.