DECKS you're saying GOODBYE to this month?

Celtictarot

DV Angel Tarot, Messages from Spirit, Initiatory Tarot of the Golden Dawn, The Answer is Simple.

rylla

Beside those listed on the trading forum I am planning to say goodbye to Oreste Zevola, All Hallows, Buckland Romani, Glow in the Dark, Darkana, Kalevala, Folchi and a few Marseilles decks.

zhadee

Yesterday, I did not find my RWS so I chose the Pictorial instead.
Gawd, I hate it!! And the deck hates me, too. Now it is sitting on my table and I wonder if I may just throw it away?

skyfiery

I'm planning to say goodbye to The Silhouettes Tarot, Tarot of the Dream Enchantress, and possibly The Wooden Tarot and the Cosmos Tarot and Oracle set.

Zmagus64

I just gave my wife my Sacred Circle deck. I read with that until I started studying Tarot recently. I still love the deck but it's got some big variances that I can no longer read with. The best part is that it's still in the family and we're now studying together.

celticnoodle

none. i love all the decks I have. I haven't read with most of them for one reason or another on a regular basis. some, I can't read with at all--but I love the artwork, so I can't get rid of them because of that. So, I will keep all I have. :D

Luna's Crone

I want to say good-bye to the Steam Punk deck the very first day I got it about 3 weeks ago.
The deck is so dark that I have a hard time seeing the illustrations, and interpreting a tarot deck's illustration is very important to me.

I didn't like that deck either but i wanted to get a steam punk for my husband and I got him Steampunk: wisdom of the gods. I love this deck, the minute i touched it, i didn't want to give it to him. it is not dark but so wonderfully steampunky like you think steampunk should be.

alas, so far, he hasn't asked me if i wanted it yet. sigh

FaintlyMacabre

I didn't like that deck either but i wanted to get a steam punk for my husband and I got him Steampunk: wisdom of the gods. I love this deck, the minute i touched it, i didn't want to give it to him. it is not dark but so wonderfully steampunky like you think steampunk should be.

I have not even opened mine yet. That's depressing. Well, I never know. It won't be this month but some day I need to say goodbye to a lot because I can't find anything. Def. a lot of oracles because I never use oracles and don't know why I buy them. One Navigators of the Mystic Sea may be more than sufficient - and one Prediction Tarot.

zhadee

We have a tradition in this house - before you throw something away, leave it on the doorstep. Before I left the house I put the cards there.
When I came back, the cards were gone. :)

now I am waiting for somebody wishing to get rid of his Tarot Noir :D

Celtictarot

I just haven't wanted this deck and not had the desire to get it, yet lots of people have it!