New Christmas Deck !

aquestionmark

My deck came in the mail this morning... I haven't had the time to sit down with it but my first impression is that I LOVE IT! The card stock is smooth and seems it will last and the images are dynamic, I may want to use this deck all year round. :)

FaintlyMacabre

I'm glad. I have been a little conflicted about this impulse buy and wondered if it would come by Christmas. It was going to feel sillier after the holiday.

It's a wonder I didn't buy one of those other holiday decks. I lose it about this time of year!

knight_sephiroth

I'm kinda liking this deck a lot. I'm super tempted...

knight_sephiroth

I went ahead and ordered a deck as I found the imagery compelling. I'll share when I get it.

Morwenna

Would the lack of the original deck it's based on be a detriment at all?

G6

10 of swords with musical notes? talk about the final insult ...
really though that is the way of life, people don't really care beyond a mild interest.

Exactly were all so desensitized.

FaintlyMacabre

I understood it was the birds singing on the 10 of swords though. And do they care? Lucky they aren't buzzards.

ctrymaus

I bought a copy from his website tonight. I'm hoping I'll get a copy, as it will be a very limited edition, he says. REEEEALLY want this!

CountryMouse

FaintlyMacabre

Isn't it the original deck with modifications for the holidays? Mine has not come yet. I should see if I've been charged.