looking for a gnome tarot

Freddie

There is a major arcana set like this on Alida, but I cannot get the search to work right now. I saw it on there about 6-8 months ago. This pack is not made by Lo Scarabeo.

Freddie

Maan

Thank you the shadow. That might be the one i am looking for.. good to know i am not crazyšŸ˜‰ To bad i still cant find it
And Freddie thank you. That deck is amazing..its not the one i saw but this one is going on my wishlist. I love it.

The Shadow

I apologize for faulty memory. I was recalling The Goblin Tarot, by Vulpinoid studios, and yes crowd funded on Indiegogo. Good luck with your search.

Yelell

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 128

Maan

I found a picture of the deck!!!!!
Does anyone know this deck or how i can get a hold of it?
Its soooooo cute

Attachments

• tmp_23020-Screenshot_2015-12-21-11-00-14-253204656.jpg
    tmp_23020-Screenshot_2015-12-21-11-00-14-253204656.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 143

Rayo

No, that's Portuguese. And the deck seems to be Brazilian. I'm in Brazil if you need help with that, but I couldn't find it on any site that would ship international. What an obscure deck you found!

I believe you can get it from the author's website though. And since he made the site in English, I'm assuming he expects international byers: http://www.ruas.com.br/molinero/pedidoi.htm

Make sure the book comes with the deck! He mentioned "includes cards" in some other books, but not this one.

ana luisa

Yes. It is a Brazilian deck. Here's a link to one of the places where it is sold.

http://lista.mercadolivre.com.br/o-tarot-dos-gnomos-(-com-cartas-)

A warning. As a Brazilian myself, I wouldn't recommend getting our decks... Unfortunately, the quality of stock is simply deplorable. The cards seem to have been made of cereal box paper. As thick as that. The images are ok but after some shuffling, you may have to throw them in the bin. Sorry for being a party pooper but many have NO idea how bad they can be.
If you're still willing to give it a try, the site I posted above does work with some international shipping so that could work...

Good luck and keep us posted on how it went :)