The Quantum Tarot

Leo62

Ooh I can't wait to get home now :D Thanks Chris!

Moonboy

WOW

Chris, your art looks brilliant, friend! Congratulations big time! That is just amazing!

Congrats to Kay as well! You both worked so hard and have done such an incredible job! You must be so proud of these fine results!

Best wishes for continued success!!!!!

baba-prague

The 78th Fool said:
Yes, They're here and they are unbelievable !!!!!

Oh well done - it's REAL! This is lovely to see, you must both be so chuffed. Super job.

Sidhe-Ra

Now that IS a thing of beauty!

Congratulations, you must be beaming like Tom Baker on a particularly manically beamy day...

Blessings,

Em (press) ;) xxx

Leo62

Thanks moonboy, baba-prague and Em :D I'm home, I got my decks and I am indeed beaming! The box is very sturdy, the book is beautifully produced - lovely sleek paper none of your loo-roll stuff - and the cards are breathtaking. The colours are much move vivid than I'd dreamed was possible, the backs are luscious and the silver gilding is much more subtle than I expected. It works a treat! Chris and I are both in seventh heaven - we couldn't have asked for better. :love:

The 78th Fool

Thanks guys!!

We're very pleased indeed (and just a bit proud as well !!).

The presentation is a real credit to Kunati and I think it speaks volumes about their attention to detail as well as the pride they take in producing everything to a high standard.

It's also a real credit to the printers. Karen, I remember you saying how Alex likes to go to the printers so that he can have an input where colour balancing etc is concerned. In an ideal world, that's what I'd like to do but when you're in Liverpool and the printer is in Hong Kong then that's out of the question !!

I needn't have worried - these guys really know their stuff. There are certain cards I knew could potentially be problematic (The King and Queen of Cups, The Page of Pentacles and the Chariot). As the artist looking at the finished print, I can tell that whoever did the job has taken a great deal of care to get the colour, the brightness and the contrast perfectly balanced.

At least I can look at the deck and know that it's as close as possible within the confines of the printing process to what I wanted to achieve. Also, the card lamination looks durable but it's satin finish and fairly unobtrusive.

All in all, we got the best case scenario :D If I had a bottle of Bolly in the fridge I'd be popping the cork. As I haven't, I'm settling for a cup of Earl Grey and a bag of chips instead!

Chris. xx

PS. Em, Dearest Heart - your Avatar's gone all nebulous! Are you having an attack of the Quantum Vapours or is it just the way I photoshopped you !!?? :D :D :D :D

la-luna

Orgasmic is a word as good as any for describing your deck - it loks absolutely fab !!! :thumbsup:

The 78th Fool

la-luna said:
Orgasmic is a word as good as any for describing your deck - it loks absolutely fab !!! :thumbsup:

Awwwwww!! Thankyou! :D

faerylvr

I have pre-ordered both Transparent and Quantum... I am very excited for everyone

Leo62

Thanks la-luna :D

faerylvr - having held the Quantum in my hands and seen the prototype of the Transparent in action I know you're not going to be disappointed in either! :D