The Quantum Tarot

The 78th Fool

Sidhe-Ra said:
Pretty positive reading there then! And the cards look gorgeous! :)

Em x

Very positive indeed! It's odd - we've both had inkjet printed prototype decks for some time but reading with the real thing feels quite different. As a reading deck it's proving to be quite direct and upfront. I hope other people have the same experience too when it becomes available.

Chris. xx

Leo62

Thanks for sharing the reading Chris - I'm looking forward to riding high on that Wheel of Fortune :D

Yes the "real" deck has a whole different feel to it from the prototypes that Chris made (great though they are). The colours are very intense and deep and the light seems to shine out of the cards almost blindingly. I really can't believe the quality, given the shoddiness of production of some new decks out there...

Anyway, I did my own photoshoot this weekend, so here's some more images, including a quick peek inside the book. :)

Attachments

• Cards.jpg
    Cards.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Cards and Box.JPG
    Cards and Box.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 99
  • Cards, Box and Book.JPG
    Cards, Box and Book.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 99

All Is One

Those are great photos!

The 78th Fool

These are lovely photos - they give a better idea of the colours than mine do. Kay's right - the print quality and fidelity to the originals as they appear on screen is quite astonishing, even when you take the limitations of the print process into account.

Anyway, Kay's card arranging skills (and her reading cloth!) are much better than mine :D

Chris. xx

Leo62

Thanks All Is One and Chris :D

The 78th Fool said:
Anyway, Kay's card arranging skills (and her reading cloth!) are much better than mine :D
Teehee perhaps I have an alternative career as tarot's answer to Martha Stewart. ;)

The 78th Fool

Still life and Tarot arranging - Very bay window Dear !! :D

They would have looked even better with a nice vase of roses......

la-luna

The 78th Fool said:
Still life and Tarot arranging - Very bay window Dear !! :D

They would have looked even better with a nice vase of roses......

o but no dear - roses are so last year
lets have some big quartz and a white lotus simplify it all
(and yes i thing the deck is best presented by it'self not too much details or embelischements - as it is here )

(ok i'm in my queer eye for ... fase once again hahahaha )

All Is One

Kay...clever girl! Tarot's answer to Martha Stewart...hmmmm.

We need a Martha Stewart!

C'mon. Let's start some trends.

The 78th Fool

la-luna said:
o but no dear - roses are so last year
lets have some big quartz and a white lotus simplify it all
(and yes i thing the deck is best presented by it'self not too much details or embelischements - as it is here )

(ok i'm in my queer eye for ... fase once again hahahaha )

As a gay man I can't believe I let someone else come up with the idea of lotus flowers before me!

Maybe if you added a couple of I Ching coins to the composition - preferably with a NASA logo stamped on each one - scattered casually in front of the cards. Now that's camp for you!

All Is One

a NASA logo? I'm missing something...