The Quantum Tarot

Leo62

All Is One said:
a NASA logo? I'm missing something...
Some of our source pics are from NASA missions ;)

All Is One

gotcha... thanks! I feel cooler now ;~)

la-luna

The 78th Fool said:
As a gay man I can't believe I let someone else come up with the idea of lotus flowers before me!

Maybe if you added a couple of I Ching coins to the composition - preferably with a NASA logo stamped on each one - scattered casually in front of the cards. Now that's camp for you!

Being another gay man i'm happy and proud to have come up with it first
(and must admit the I ching-NASA coins are a interesting find)
perhaps as an "enlarged" quantum kit cards/I-Ching/runes....

GreenMoonBeam

I wish you both every success with this fantastic Deck. Roll on September!
Very impressed with the Empress card!
Bright Blessings :love:

The 78th Fool

Thanks Greenbean!

I'm glad you like the deck. Even though we already have our copies, we likewise can't wait until it's on general release in September. We've been so thrilled with the quality and presentation Kunati have achieved with the Quantum Tarot so we're excited to see how other people react when they get their decks. We're also eager to find out how other people react to it as a reading deck. that's the real acid test!

la-luna said:
Being another gay man i'm happy and proud to have come up with it first
(and must admit the I ching-NASA coins are a interesting find)
perhaps as an "enlarged" quantum kit cards/I-Ching/runes....

I'll let you into a secret - next out will be "The Quantum Ching", followed by "the Quantum Futhark" in 2010. We're working on "The Quantum Tealeaves" but the printers are having difficulty getting the platinum gilt edges to adhere......

.................good job you know I'm joking!! :D :D

Chris. xx

Red Emma

Quantum Tarot

I just ordered it from Amazon, it should arrive in two or three days. I'm feeling very excited, and a bit worried. As much as I'm looking forward to this deck, I've always been a bit leery of all those powerful, uncontrollable sources out there in space.

I'll check in when I receive it.

Blessings,

Emma

All Is One

This deck is available? I don't trust Amazon...I'm going to investigate.

All Is One

Kay & Chris, I just ordered this deck :~)

I thought it was still a pre-order. Looking forward to seeing the AT faces in person (in a manner of speaking.)

Leo62

Red Emma & All is One - yay! :D Hope you get your decks superquick. The official release date is actually 1st September, but if the mighty amazon say they have it in stock already, who are we to contradict? ;)