The Quantum Tarot

gregory

The 78th Fool said:
Here's a surprise:
Kay's just noticed that Amazon.com is listing the Quantum Tarot as 'In Stock'!
See the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1601641699...iveASIN=1601641699&adid=0V1RERH3Q2BHWJM3FWPG&

We haven't heard anything from Kunati over this but we'll try and check up over the next few days.

After all, if it's available early then we're hardly complaining!

Chris. xx
No rain on this parade - but I had that sort of thing with amazon more than once..... and they LIED.....

Leo62

Amazon? Lie? Surely not! :eek:

All Is One

Ha ha ha ha ha...aio is laughing because of all the hassles she has had with Amazon in the last 7 years.

Laughing being the only response I can think of after having tried crying years ago.

There's no crying in online shopping. You pays your money and takes your chances.

Usually I get really lucky.

And then there's Amazon.

Red Emma

Quantum Tarot

10:45 p. m. Pacific Daylight Time, August 10, 2008

Just checking messages before I go to bed, found a thank you from Amazon for the Quantum Tarot. It should be on its way in a day or two.

Emma

Sidhe-Ra

Hmmm....I pre-ordered mine a while ago, and haven't heard anything from them yet...

It would be fab if it was out early, though!

Em xx

Leo62

It's still showing as pre-order on amazon uk & amazon canada...I think gregory may be right...

Hope you don't have to wait too long folks :)

Rose

I got an email from Amazon that my deck has shipped. According to the tracking number I should receive the Quantum Tarot tomorrow.
In defense of Amazon I order a lot of things from them and I have had only one real problem, a package that "went missing." Their customer service responded in under 2 minutes and sent me a replacement package by overnight shipping, even though the merchandise was only 2 days late. It is true that they cancel pre-orders if the publishers/suppliers are 6 months late in getting the merchandise to them. I personally think this is more a problem with the publishers/suppliers. Even then, if you request it, they will match the pre-order price when they get it in. I do not hesitate to order from them if I am happy with the price they are selling something for.

Red Emma

Quantum Tarot/Amazon experiences

Rose said:
I got an email from Amazon that my deck has shipped. According to the tracking number I should receive the Quantum Tarot tomorrow.
In defense of Amazon I order a lot of things from them and I have had only one real problem, a package that "went missing." Their customer service responded in under 2 minutes and sent me a replacement package by overnight shipping, even though the merchandise was only 2 days late. It is true that they cancel pre-orders if the publishers/suppliers are 6 months late in getting the merchandise to them. I personally think this is more a problem with the publishers/suppliers. Even then, if you request it, they will match the pre-order price when they get it in. I do not hesitate to order from them if I am happy with the price they are selling something for.

I've been ordering from them from the beginning of Amazon. They even tried to help me out when I gave them the wrong address for a gift to my son. My experience with them has been in the B+ range. I hope Quantum Tarot turns out to be more of the same.

stefficus

another early shipping datapoint - i just got notificated that mine is supposed to arrive sometime next week...

*crosses fingers really hard*