WHERE ARE THE HISTORICAL PEEPS GOING

The Happy Squirrel

I am just wondering where are you all moving to.... For now I am only signed up at Cartomancy and forgot my log in at Tarot History Forum. Have emailed asking for help but no reply yet....

Lisa Myobun

I am just wondering where are you all moving to.... For now I am only signed up at Cartomancy and forgot my log in at Tarot History Forum. Have emailed asking for help but no reply yet....

I'm going everywhere for now. Although I haven't yet signed up for the Tarot History Forum (I hear that they are not taking new members? rumor??) - Signed up for Tarot, Tea and Me, TarotSphere, Mysticreading, Eclectic & Cartomancy.

Cartomancy bums me out with the ads (wondering if there's any way to turn that off?) but it's of course the most developed forum among these - with lots of AT'ers...

The Happy Squirrel

I'm going everywhere for now. Although I haven't yet signed up for the Tarot History Forum (I hear that they are not taking new members? rumor??) - Signed up for Tarot, Tea and Me, TarotSphere, Mysticreading, Eclectic & Cartomancy.

Cartomancy bums me out with the ads (wondering if there's any way to turn that off?) but it's of course the most developed forum among these - with lots of AT'ers...

I have only registered at Cartomancy. A bit overwhelmed by the many options so I am sitting tight for now. Too early to decide.... I somehow have not noticed the ads there as much as here. I suppose it is good they have ads no? Revenue keeps a forum going at a lesser cost for the rest of us? Not sure....

Yes, I recently referred someone over to Tarot History Forum and there was a notice saying that registration is not possible at this time or something along that line....

Sigh...

Historical section has been created at Cartomancy Forum....

The flock has yet to arrive though... Build, and they will come. No? :D

Lisa Myobun

I have only registered at Cartomancy. A bit overwhelmed by the many options so I am sitting tight for now. Too early to decide.... I somehow have not noticed the ads there as much as here. I suppose it is good they have ads no? Revenue keeps a forum going at a lesser cost for the rest of us? Not sure....

Yes, I recently referred someone over to Tarot History Forum and there was a notice saying that registration is not possible at this time or something along that line....

Sigh...

Historical section has been created at Cartomancy Forum....

The flock has yet to arrive though... Build, and they will come. No? :D

I'm a little overwhelmed too. I think the ads issue is because I mostly use tapatalk... if cartomancy were on tapatalk life would be perfect! (No ads!)

Start posting and indeed I am sure they will come!

❤️❤️

gregory

An adblocker will do it. :)

The Happy Squirrel

I think Cartomancy has been generous enough to open up a section for people to gather as they figure out where to go next. Hopefully someone will update us there sometime about where the history group might be gathering. I wonder what is happening with Tarot History Forum.........

gregory

Someone said they have some kind of software glitch ?

The Happy Squirrel

I'm a little overwhelmed too. I think the ads issue is because I mostly use tapatalk... if cartomancy were on tapatalk life would be perfect! (No ads!)

Start posting and indeed I am sure they will come!

❤️❤️

Tarot History Forum has been sorted now :D
I went back to observe the ads on Cartomancy Forum and decided that they are not more intrusive than here on AT. I can only spot them under the banner along the top :) See you around Lisa! Last day today!! (already the 14th of July here)