7 swords for romantic readings

MissCW

I am with Wales Woman on this one, to me has represented a person who always used to tell me what he THOUGHT I wanted to hear. The "he thought" bit is important, because when I used to get this card my boyfriend would always skip the real problems we were having this way.

It wasn't necessarily in a knowingly devious way, it was just his way. Easier for him maybe.

Of course it never worked, and used to make it worse! :) And that kind of sums of 7 of Swords for me in relationship readings.

caridwen

I can think of three interpretations off hand:

stole my heart
stole the words out of my mouth
strategy

YDM42

Wow- sounds similar. I have to endorse this one whole heartedly- must be what I saw as insecure?
MissCW said:
I am with Wales Woman on this one, to me has represented a person who always used to tell me what he THOUGHT I wanted to hear. The "he thought" bit is important, because when I used to get this card my boyfriend would always skip the real problems we were having this way.

It wasn't necessarily in a knowingly devious way, it was just his way. Easier for him maybe.

Of course it never worked, and used to make it worse! :) And that kind of sums of 7 of Swords for me in relationship readings.