Section II of Liber E

Always Wondering

Sorry. :|

AW

Grigori

I gave it a good shot. I'm not sure it counts as successful though :D I got the correct element, or an astrologically similar guess about 2/3 of the time (i.e. would pick the HP and draw a water card, or guess Tower and draw a minor 5 ruled by Mars). I rather think the odds are on my side for such measurements though.

But no correct guesses. Nadda :D

thorhammer

Grigori said:
I gave it a good shot. I'm not sure it counts as successful though :D I got the correct element, or an astrologically similar guess about 2/3 of the time (i.e. would pick the HP and draw a water card, or guess Tower and draw a minor 5 ruled by Mars). I rather think the odds are on my side for such measurements though.

But no correct guesses. Nadda :D
Did you call the same card more than once in your run through the deck? LOL

I plan on trying this soon enough. I think you're on the right track and obviously have the *feel* of it if you're getting 2/3 ballpark hits - I'd call that a great start.

\m/ Kat

Grigori

thorhammer said:
Did you call the same card more than once in your run through the deck? LOL

Nope, at least I don't think so :laugh:

Next time I will just keep saying "The Emperor" over and over, until I am right. And in the meantime, all the fire cards, mars's and 5's will count as wins too ;)

thorhammer

Grigori said:
Nope, at least I don't think so :laugh:
Dude, that right there is a win in and of itself! I'm about to give it a go and I'm sure I'll get the same card more than once . . .

No, I think you did really well.

\m/ Kat