Mystic Faerie, your favourite cards

sammy.marie

i absolutely adore the moon.

its beautiful.
and this deck is by far my favorite.

autumnsdaughter

Ummm... er.... all of them?

I can't decide! They are all so beautiful. I love the High Priestess. And the Queen of Cups... and all of the rest of them, too. Sooo pretty!

hopena

Enchanted said:
I really like the Emperor, he look so much more approachable then other Emperor's. His friendly face and demeanour reminds of someone or something that I have seen in a film, but I can't place it right now.

I also like the 3 of pentacles, I don't know why, it is like she is toiling hard in the soil and trying to make things grow and then a butterfly comes along with a gift, much like the one she wears as a belt, or even the one in her basket. A kind of reward for all her hard work... I like that! :)

I was thinking the same thing, about both of these cards. I love that the Emperor looks approachable - down-to-earth and kind. The Empress is lovely.

I love all of the minor pentacle cards. :) Except for the rat in the Four, stealing from the faery... the Nine once came up for me, when I asked "what do I need to know tonight?" I laughed when it fell out of the deck, because I had planned to go to bed, and snuggle with my pets. :) (I was exhausted.) I love that the faery is sharing with the mice who helped her to get her garden back into shape, in the Ten of Pentacles. This was the deciding card for me, when I saw it on the box, in the store (when comparing it to a few other decks).

I also like the Tower, but that may be because nobody is falling out of the top of it (that I can see). I feel as though there's still a chance for the occupants to get out of there...

Temperance is just lovely, and calming. :)

I like the more reflective nature of the Six of Cups, and the faery in the Eight of Cups, looking happy, as she flies away on the dragonfly.

The Four of Swords, because of the wilted flowers, reflecting the wilted energy of the sleeping faeries.

I also love the Hermit.

Shibiusa

I love the Sun and the Moon pair. The Moon looks so mysterious and wild. It really reflects the idea of illusion. And the Sun... She's so happy! She looks really accomplished. I love the idea of using the hair as a symbol for that pair.

I also love the Empress. The loving mother look is great! It's actually possible to notice the love she has to offer.
It doesn't surprise me that the Temperance was chosen as the cover, though. She's so peaceful and the vibe she gives is a good example. It sums up the vibe of the whole deck! :)

Seldes Katne

Mystic Faerie, your favorite card(s)

I finally narrowed it down to five.

The Moon -- I love wolves, and the fae's blue outfit stands out. I also like the way her hair fills in the moon's outline, so it's hard to tell if this is a person sitting in front of the Moon, or whether the Moon has taken on a faerie form.

The Ace of Wands -- love the autumn colors and composition of the art.

The Ace of Pentacles -- love the composition of the art on this as well. Just a satisfying picture of abundance.

The Chariot -- again, the woman's outfit stands out, and the two griffins are a nice addition.

Strength -- she's composed, the dragon seems content, and the green gown is a nice "pop" of color.

This deck as a whole seems very "pale" -- the colors are muted or pastel, for the most part, so I think these cards appealed to me because they stand out with vivid colors (except the Ace of Pentacles, which I like just for the picture as noted above).

Madrigal

I like all the Aces.

Strength and The Moon stand out in the Majors along with The Chariot.

Queen of Swords is fab. Seven of Pentacles and Four of Swords are some favorite Minors. There are more but those are a few that come to mind.