Fairytale still not here Rant

Annabelle

weaver said:
Heck, I even voted this as my favorite Tarot deck published in 2005 and I haven't even laid my hands on it yet! :D

weaver
Ha! I did the same thing! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who voted for it without having it in hand first. :D

I'm so glad to hear that the Fairytale has made it across the ocean at long last!

HearthCricket

Mine arrived via post, yesterday, but as you have to sign for it, and I was taking a nap when they must have come, they will be redelivering it today! I can't wait! I get to play with it all afternoon! I am so excited! I can't wait to see the carpet bag that I bought with it, along with an extra FTT, and BBC! I am already glued to the window in great anticipation of the mailman. He is sort of like Santa, today!

weaver

HearthCricket said:
Mine arrived via post, yesterday, but as you have to sign for it, and I was taking a nap when they must have come, they will be redelivering it today! I can't wait! I get to play with it all afternoon!
HearthCricket....HOORAY!!!! Yours beat mine out! :D Do write and tell us all about everything in your wonderful order as soon as Santa, I mean the postman, delivers today!

weaver

magpie9

O Yes, Pease Do, HearthCricket ! My poor mailman is starting to look dodgy around the edges...:D

magpie9

Mine came !! HOOOOOOOOORAY !!!!!!!

I came home from reading at the Meta shop, and there it was! I am soooo thrilled! It looks sooo much better than the scans, and they looked really good. I love the faces, and all the detailed (but not busyart. And I know hardly any of the stories...only a dozen or so, so it wil be such a wonderful voyage of exploration.

I am so thrilled! I am so Happy! I am so glad I dumped Amazon and ordered direct from Baba Prauge!!!

Thank You so much, Baba Prauge and Magic Realist Press for this Outstanding deck, and getting it to me so fast-- once I got smart enough to order directly from you. :* :* :*

lunakasha

I just ordered mine directly from baba.....I just couldn't wait any longer.
Out of curiosity, I checked amazon.com and it is still on preorder......BUT they have extended the date until MARCH 2006! :eek: :( :mad:

I can hardly wait, especially since reading all of the glowing reviews (in particular HearthCricket's thread!) and getting a sneak preview of Summerdream's deck. This deck is just....indescribably beautiful, vibrant colors, and I am just as anxious to read the magical tales that inspired them.

Will post back here when it arrives.....

:) Luna

baba-prague

Well, all orders direct to us will go out Monday - with signed bookplate and a big thanks from us.
But the Amazon thing is simply a mistake, the decks are in the US now and apparently Amazon have a shipment, so, not sure WHAT they are doing. I've sent them information and pointed out that publication was actually two weeks ago!

Oh dear, this deck does seem to have been fraught with shipping problems, although I shouldn't complain, at least it DID finallly get there.

I'll now go and see if all is well with Tarotgarden (yes, they should have stock very soon also).

gregory

The extras are worth the postage and then some :D Thanks Karen !

It IS worth waiting for - but probably NOT if you ordered from amazon.uk.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lillie

During my long and unhappy life I have ordered 4 things from Amazon UK.
2 I had problems with. And one of them never got here at all. Ever.
I ended up loosing money.

So...

Nuff said.

catlin

Maybe I can console some of you when I tune in with the fact that I am still waiting for my Tarot for cats and the Celtiques by Laura Tuan.

I really hope they only got stuck in Xmas mail traffic and were not snatched or lost :( :(

Besides, my copies of the Wiccan cards still have not arrived here.