Irrestistible Cards

Orange-Eyed Raven

I love all the Ace cards from Joseph Vargo's Gothic Tarot. They just look so elegant, luxurious, and beautiful. The red ornamental backgrounds (which were originally created by 19th century artist Charles Klimsch) are quite lovely.

carly

I have a friend who's begging me to order the Vargo Gothic for her online, because she's not allowed to buy online :( But Im frightened if I buy it I might just keep it :D Its a lovely deck xx

Lillie

Astrid O said:
I forgot this one...The Star from the Thoth.

Yes!
Such a very beautiful card.
I love those colours!

Orange-Eyed Raven

carly said:
I have a friend who's begging me to order the Vargo Gothic for her online, because she's not allowed to buy online :( But Im frightened if I buy it I might just keep it :D Its a lovely deck xx

Why not buy TWO decks... one for you and one for your friend? :D

locsgirl

There are so many irresistable cards in so many decks that I;ve seen. So I;ll just mention the card that has attracted me the most recently, and its the Empress in the Druidcraft Tarot. She sits on the front cover of the presentation box, and to be honest she alone is what made me buy the deck!

So glad I did...they;re Beautiful.

carly

Orange-Eyed Raven said:
Why not buy TWO decks... one for you and one for your friend?

Ah, that is the problem, because despite me buying a brand new Pocket Secret tarot today... I have no money! :(:(:( and I really shouldnt be buying anything.

On that note... new irrisistable card... Temperance from the Secret Tarot (LS). I love the dress, the hair, the dress, the wings, the dress, the lil' ottery thing and the dress. I love the whole theme of this deck and like locsgirl it totally sold the deck for me, wise move putting it on the box.

I also love The Lovers from this deck, I think it's so funny, love the elagant lady's dress and love the general feeling :)