Chariot as what someone does not like about me?

Midsummereve

Hello all,

How would you read the Chariot is reply to what someone does not like about me?
I understood it to mean being too presumptuous or self-assured?

Are there any other meanings associated with that card that have a negative connotation?

Thanks in advance!

prudence

Maybe just too driven towards an end goal, whatever that end goal might be. You know like too in control or too controlling. It's certainly not the worst thing someone might dislike about another.

Kgirl

I agree with prudence. It's particularly not a bad thing if you have a goal in mind.

Other possible takes on Chariot is they see you as aggressive, pushy, single-minded and forceful personality.

RiverRunsDeep

I'm in agreement with the "single-minded" interpretation. Maybe,
when you have your sights set on something, you tend to focus on
that one thing to the exclusion of all else. Not necessarily bad, but
possibly very annoying to someone who may be trying to get your
attention!

Midsummereve

Maybe just too driven towards an end goal, whatever that end goal might be. You know like too in control or too controlling. It's certainly not the worst thing someone might dislike about another.

Hey Prudence.

Yes, I see. The control/ will power thing...

I was wondering if that could also mean someone who likes to drive too fast? Or too forcefully?

Midsummereve

I agree with prudence. It's particularly not a bad thing if you have a goal in mind.

Other possible takes on Chariot is they see you as aggressive, pushy, single-minded and forceful personality.

Right. Someone with strong will in other words, not a pushover.

Midsummereve

I'm in agreement with the "single-minded" interpretation. Maybe,
when you have your sights set on something, you tend to focus on
that one thing to the exclusion of all else. Not necessarily bad, but
possibly very annoying to someone who may be trying to get your
attention!

Thanks. That's a great interpretation too. All this is going into my Tarot journal ;)

RaaD

I agree wit prudence. This is most likely what it is, but the chariot on deeper levels may mean that you are taking too much time for yourself, than for both of us rather

Seahorse

You could be so focused and driven for one thing that you fail to see other options.

Alternatively there is a fine line between being in control and being controlling.

gregory

At its worst - it could mean positively pushy.