Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 19

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 
Citizen

AmethystEyes's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
World - 10 coins

X wants to talk to you about money and planning overall especially to do with big projects such as travel

- what's his unstated favourite thing about me?
Ace of mirrors/seven of scrolls
Your emotional and sensitive side of you and how you take yourself to where you need to go and follow your heart even if you arent sure things are going to work out.

Does X still worry that I will move?
Top   #61
Cacia's Avatar
Cacia  Cacia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 19 Aug 2014
Location: N/A
Posts: 2,902
Cacia 
Citizen

Cacia's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
Ace of mirrors/seven of scrolls
Your emotional and sensitive side of you and how you take yourself to where you need to go and follow your heart even if you arent sure things are going to work out.

Does X still worry that I will move?
King of pents- 6 of wands

No, he is not worry at all, he sees this as a positive thing that you moving on with your life.

Will X travel in April?
Top   #62
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 
Citizen

AmethystEyes's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacia View Post
King of pents- 6 of wands

No, he is not worry at all, he sees this as a positive thing that you moving on with your life.

Will X travel in April?
Page of Scrolls/Six of Mirrors
I want to say yes, but probably not very far.

But does X think that I will move?
Top   #63
meltedobsidian  meltedobsidian is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 04 May 2013
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 303
meltedobsidian 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
Page of Scrolls/Six of Mirrors
I want to say yes, but probably not very far.

But does X think that I will move?
10 of pents rx- 3 of cups

If he thought you wanted to move just to have a fun adventure or party/socialize more often, then yes probably... that's the impression I get, like he doesn't think you're planning for the long term and/or doesn't know if you're ready to "settle down" yet.

q: does he still have feelings for me or no?
Top   #64
Cacia's Avatar
Cacia  Cacia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 19 Aug 2014
Location: N/A
Posts: 2,902
Cacia 
Citizen

Cacia's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltedobsidian View Post
10 of pents rx- 3 of cups

If he thought you wanted to move just to have a fun adventure or party/socialize more often, then yes probably... that's the impression I get, like he doesn't think you're planning for the long term and/or doesn't know if you're ready to "settle down" yet.

q: does he still have feelings for me or no?
3 of wands + ace of cups

He is not facing his feelings and try to avoid them and he is going through the emotions.

what my guides wants me to know about this month?
Top   #65
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 
Citizen

AmethystEyes's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacia View Post
3 of wands + ace of cups

He is not facing his feelings and try to avoid them and he is going through the emotions.

what my guides wants me to know about this month?
Knight of Mirrors/Strength
Its time to start thinking ahead and planning things out and preparing yourself.


How did X want things to go between us yesterday?
Top   #66
Cacia's Avatar
Cacia  Cacia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 19 Aug 2014
Location: N/A
Posts: 2,902
Cacia 
Citizen

Cacia's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
Knight of Mirrors/Strength
Its time to start thinking ahead and planning things out and preparing yourself.


How did X want things to go between us yesterday?


10 of cups - ace of cups

Well, for the look of this cards things went how he expected there was an emotional connection between you 2, the 10 talks about a completion like you reach the end of friendship and move into the boyfriend/girlfriend phase.

What chances are there that I find work this month?
Top   #67
meltedobsidian  meltedobsidian is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 04 May 2013
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 303
meltedobsidian 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacia View Post
10 of cups - ace of cups

Well, for the look of this cards things went how he expected there was an emotional connection between you 2, the 10 talks about a completion like you reach the end of friendship and move into the boyfriend/girlfriend phase.

What chances are there that I find work this month?
8 of Pents rx-2 of Wands

Hmm you might get tired of applying to the same type of jobs and getting no response, but if you shift your focus and take a different path your luck could change..

Why is he avoiding his feelings?
Top   #68
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 
Citizen

AmethystEyes's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltedobsidian View Post
8 of Pents rx-2 of Wands

Hmm you might get tired of applying to the same type of jobs and getting no response, but if you shift your focus and take a different path your luck could change..

Why is he avoiding his feelings?
ten of spirals/nine of mirrors
He feels they are too much to handle and he is scared of them so he wants to run away from it.

What does that picture remind X of?
Top   #69
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 
Citizen

Jagdamba's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post

What does that picture remind X of?
X is reminded of a trip you took together and how good it felt to be away from your daily cares for a while

Ace of Wands/5 of Pents

What advice do you have regarding improving my relationship?
Top   #70


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.