Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Reading Exercise - 2-card mini-CC - One Sentence 19

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 
Citizen

Jagdamba's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post

What is the best way for me to approach X to get us interacting positively again?
Page of Swords RX & 5 OF Wands

Hold back on referring to the past as a source of information and instead keep your eye on the current wider group dynamics, there will be a right moment coming up.

Advice for the rest of this week?
Top   #81
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Page of Swords RX & 5 OF Wands

Hold back on referring to the past as a source of information and instead keep your eye on the current wider group dynamics, there will be a right moment coming up.

Advice for the rest of this week?
Death / 9 of swords

Don't worry about any changes coming up this week ; whatever comes in to replace whats going/gone is beneficial.

QU: What would N tell me to do on her behalf if she could ?
Top   #82
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Sonia Doris's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
QU: What would N tell me to do on her behalf if she could ?
RWS - Page of Cups & VII of Pents

She would want you to reach out to her (emotionally I would think) and be willing to put some effort into it.

---

Q: What do my Guides want me to know about P?
Top   #83
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 
Citizen

AmethystEyes's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - Page of Cups & VII of Pents

She would want you to reach out to her (emotionally I would think) and be willing to put some effort into it.

---

Q: What do my Guides want me to know about P?
3 of swords/ace of pents
P is hurt but wants a new start.

How will X react to me if I say hi or make a little friendly comment to him today?
Top   #84
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Sonia Doris's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
How will X react to me if I say hi or make a little friendly comment to him today?
RWS - Strength & II of Swords

If you don't manage to hold your horses and become too friendly, he'll turn a blind eye and won't even consider your messages.

---

Q: Why do I have such weird feelings about the Grays (the aliens)? I feel like they're annoying little buggers, like that annoying little sibling always wanting attention.
Top   #85
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 
Citizen

AmethystEyes's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - Strength & II of Swords

If you don't manage to hold your horses and become too friendly, he'll turn a blind eye and won't even consider your messages.

---

Q: Why do I have such weird feelings about the Grays (the aliens)? I feel like they're
annoying little buggers, like that annoying little sibling always wanting attention.
Star/Ace of Pents
You think they are going to take something?

How does X want me to react to his presence when he is around?
Top   #86
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 
Citizen

Sonia Doris's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
Star/Ace of Pents
You think they are going to take something?
My sanity, most likely! XD I find them utterly irritating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
How does X want me to react to his presence when he is around?
RWS - Hierophant & Page of Pents

He wants you to keep to yourself for a while to figure out what the reality of the situation is and what you should do.

---

Q: So, what is my connection to them?
Top   #87
Jagdamba's Avatar
Jagdamba  Jagdamba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 13 Oct 2014
Location: England, UK
Posts: 1,388
Jagdamba 
Citizen

Jagdamba's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post

Q: So, what is my connection to them?
4 of Cups RX/King of Pentacles

You feel at home journeying between worlds, just as they enjoy journeying between galaxies, perhaps the thought of them is oddly comforting?

Can I trust H?
Top   #88
Cacia's Avatar
Cacia  Cacia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 19 Aug 2014
Location: N/A
Posts: 2,902
Cacia 
Citizen

Cacia's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
4 of Cups RX/King of Pentacles

You feel at home journeying between worlds, just as they enjoy journeying between galaxies, perhaps the thought of them is oddly comforting?

Can I trust H?
Queen of swords + 3 of wands

well, H is an upfront person, honesty is her motto so with a person like that you know where you are standing,but you are not sure whether you can trust her or not with the 3 of wands. You waiting to see if this friendship is worth it of your time.

Will I hear from B whatever is left from this week?
Top   #89
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 
Citizen

AmethystEyes's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacia View Post
Queen of swords + 3 of wands

well, H is an upfront person, honesty is her motto so with a person like that you know where you are standing,but you are not sure whether you can trust her or not with the 3 of wands. You waiting to see if this friendship is worth it of your time.

Will I hear from B whatever is left from this week?
4 of cups/7 of pents
It seems to be on their mind but are not making any moves right now to do so.

What does X want to know about me?
Top   #90


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.