Meditation Spread

Beancrew49

Hello everyone. I've been using this spread everyday for quite some time now so I thought I should share it with the community by making a video of it which can be seen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHJSth5yFqA

I call it the next meditation spread. I try to meditate everyday, but sometimes I'm not sure what the focus of the meditation should be. This spread gives me some insight on what will be the most beneficial meditation for me. It goes likes this:

----4----
2---1---3
----5----

1. Purpose of meditation
2. What to focus on
3. What to avoid
4. What will bring you closer to spirit/higher self
5. What will take you away from spirit/higher self

It's simple, yet effective in guiding you towards a productive meditation for what you need most at the time. Feel free to tweak this spread as you wish and if you like it I hope you'll check out the video and show some support for my young tarot channel. Thanks so much and happy meditating!

tarotdpw

Thank you so much for posting this! I'm trying to get back in touch with higher self and this seems like a great way to do that. :)

Beancrew49

Thank you so much for posting this! I'm trying to get back in touch with higher self and this seems like a great way to do that. :)

You're welcome. I can't imagine how I meditated before this spread. It was a time of chaos. I now feel like every meditation is more focused and beneficial, and I've gotten so used to doing this spread everyday that I don't think I can stop!