The Chaldean System

Diwha

Hi All
Is there anyone here who has some knowledge of the Chaldean System, if so I would have a little question for you about something I don't understand...
Thanks
Diwha

Fulgour

Hello Diwha,

I'd be glad to attempt to answer if you have
a question about the Chaldean system...

~Fulgour

Diwha

Thanks Fulgour

Jesus Christ
15363 352134

Adding all the numbers, of his first and last name together and you well see that his first name Jesus totals #18/9 (which is reduced to) #9, his last name also totals to the #18/9 (which is reduced to) #9, adding 9 plus 9 which totals #18/9 (reduced to) #9. The #9 is his Vibration Number, #9 meaning "The Alpha and The Omega." As is said in the Bible, Jesus came down to earth as a man from the Heavens, he was a teacher, prophet, humanitarian, and the one who takes away the sins of the World. Now lets look at #18 his Karmic Destiny Number, which shows the conflicts that Jesus christ went through for the sins of the World. #18 meaning "Materialism striving to destroy the spiritual side of nature," or associated with the uprising and revolutions," and lets not forget "Deception from bothe friends and enemies." let's you understand the meaning of his mission and the pain and suffering Jesus christ went through.

How do you get #9 by reducing #18/9

Diwha

Diwha

Fulgour

I understand the #18, you add the numbers together but where does the nine come from in the #18/9 ?

Diwha

Fulgour

What I'm thinking is, 18 reduces to 9
by adding 1 plus 8. Was this correct?

Fulgour

Say like with your birthday, August 10, 1952.
August is the 8th month, so if you add it up:

8 + 1 + 0 + 1 + 9 + 5 + 2 = 26

26 = 2 + 6 = 8

8 would be the reduced numerological value,
which in the Thoth deck is Balance (Justice).

Diwha

Fulgour

Thank you very much Fulgour, that clears things up for that. I might be calling upon you again in the future if thats o.k. with you.
Thank you
Diwha

Fulgour

Diwha,

Numerologists often write numbers showing
the actual and the reduced, as with the 18/9.

The Chaldean letters have different values
than in the Pythagorean system, and it is
an interesting study, with many variations.

I'm still learning too, so if you have a question
later on, we can work on it together if you like.

~Fulgour

Phoenix Rising

Hi Diwha

If you can get a copy of the book "Starsigns" by Linda Goodman she has alot of the Chaldean System and numerical system in there. As well as alot of Ancient Chaldean esoteric knowledge. Very interesting.

fyreflye

The name translated into English as "Jesus," written in New Testament Greek as "Iesous" but spelled using the Greek lettering system, famously adds up to 888. The Greek Gematria devised by Pythagoras was adapted from the Chaldean and was not put into its final form until Plato's time. For some serious reading on this subject see David Fideler, Jesus Christ, Sun of God (Weiser), Kieren Barry, The Greek Qabalah: Alphabetic Mysticism and Numerology in the Ancient World (Weiser) and Timothy Freke and Peter Gandy, The Jesus Mysteries (Three Rivers Press). For a popular treatment of the system in specific relation to the tarot see Faith Javane and Dusty Bunker, Numerology and the Divine Triangle (Whitford Press). The last book has the most useful interpretation of the pip cards using numerology that I've seen.