Good Witch, Bad Witch...

Sagepowder

Where can one buy this deck outside of the US (meaning ebay) so that one doesn't have to pay overprice on taxes? "One" is me of course. I'm starting to like this deck and even though I'm not allowed to buy any new decks at the moment I might consider getting this next time.

Edited to say: I got them and I love them. They're so cute and the book is nice. I took out the element cards and drew two; one for me and one for someone else and the result was very interesting.

GypsyHeart

readings with GWBW?

Hi all,

I offered to do three readings with this oracle, because I had it and thought it very lovely, but I hadn't used it yet.

I've done two of the three and I'm pretty amazed at how utterly positive and inspiring the readings are. Not that I want "bad or negative" readings for people, but I was just wondering if all the readings are so positive, and if so does this deck then function more as an Inspiration deck than an Oracle deck? I don't even know, really, what I mean by "inspiration" vs "oracle."

I guess, really, I am curious about other people's reading experience with this deck. I do love it.

Aerin

I got this at a knockdown price on amazon.co.uk (Marketplace), brand new copy for less than £5 including p&p.

It's cute.

I never would have bought it if it wasn't for this forum.... (good? or bad?)

Aerin

MysticalMoose

Im another fan of this lovely little deck :) the art is lovely I love to sit & look at the witches for ages! I have found them to be amazingly accurate & rather cheeky too :D

MM :love:

Sagepowder

I'm really having a problem with this deck. I love it, love to look at the pictures and read the little book, but when I do a reading with them it's all wrong. I have mostly used them for the romance department because I think a lot of the cards are about relationships. I did a four week spread for me and a guy and nothing the cards indicated happened. Am I all wrong for this deck?

karen0205

hi Sagepowder,
I had this deck too and it really did nothing for me. I was very excited to get it but just never clicked with it. I think it's done very well and the little book is so nice but nothing. Just no chemistry with it either. I think some decks just click with a person and others don't. I was sorry to pass it on because I really liked it but I hoped it would work better for someone else.

6 Haunted Days

Sagepowder said:
I'm really having a problem with this deck. I love it, love to look at the pictures and read the little book, but when I do a reading with them it's all wrong. I have mostly used them for the romance department because I think a lot of the cards are about relationships. I did a four week spread for me and a guy and nothing the cards indicated happened. Am I all wrong for this deck?

Well I assume if you're not connecting with it in readings, you probably are!

6 Haunted Days

I just wanted to point out that if you love the artwork and feel of the images of this deck that the new Celtic Messages by Joules Taylor has the art in that done by the same illustrator..Emma Garner.

It's a great little set of round oracle cards, book and bag! I know many of you, like me are huge fans of her work and this style....so thought many would be interested.

autumnsdaughter

Just found this set for 2 bucks- had to get it! And oh, how I love it! They make me laugh, they are so cute! What a charming little deck... I think I'm going to have loads of fun with this one.

Aipryl

Do not know much English.Pardon me.
Beautiful deck. Unfortunately,not for sale. And there is no information on the deck. (No descriptions of maps. )Thanks for the gallery.