Exwife stole Daughter and took her overseas

Kandj

We are hoping for your thoughts about this reading in regards to our family crisis. My exwife took my daughter for a supposed 3 week vacation to overseas. We found out the day before they were supposed to return that she was staying when she emailed our other kids. We are going through government channels to have them brought back. We both did a spread for guidance but as we are so close to the situation and emotional over it, we are not sure what to make of the reading. We are asking for the opinions of experienced Tarot readers and of those that are not close to the situation. Any feedback is greatly appreciated

His Spread: Success Spread Question asked: Show me how to get daughter back in America.

2-1-3

1-Central Issue-(12 The Hanged Man) Our Interpretation:
Don't rush. Be patient and keep researching and remember that it is progress even though it may feel like spinning your wheels. Just because I've been sacrificed, all is not lost. Because I can emerge as the victor. Be patient and let evens unfold, but be meticulous and recheck everything and keep looking for different avenues.

2-Current Challenges-(11 Strength -My wife's card) Our Interpretation: Being calm and patient is extremely hard in this situation. Your inner strength has taken a major blow. Find this strength and don't be afraid to lean on others. This is going to take longer than you want. Be patient with all those around you. You have the strength to make it through this and the support from others that you need. Rely on your wife; be patient with her and the situation. We've never done this so mistakes will be made.

3-Underlying/Hidden Factors-(3 Swords) Our interpretation: You have the actual pain of heartbreak and betrayal. You need to be aware of this pain and don't let it overwhelm you. Listen to your inner voice and don't let your anger lead your decisions. Pay close attention to the people directly involved in this situation. Don't trust anyone from your exwife's family and even take information from any trusted source with a grain of salt because this information may have been passed to them because they knew they would tell you and the information is false. Always remember getting your daughter back is most important and not revenge against anyone.

4-Things that can help-(7 The Chariot My mom,dad, and sisters card) Our interpretation: You need to believe and see your victory. Use this confidence to drive you in what needs to be done. Don't be afraid to listen to advice from those related to it. Perhaps Dad or your sister will have some advice. Perhaps Your wife's input will keep you from being over the top in the way you attack situations but I need self control (maybe your wife can help with that) and if I can maintain control may I can the day.

5-Action needed for Success-(4 Swords) Our interpretation: While you want this to be done now, you must relax and make sure we are completely prepared. Look at all the possibilities, use meditation, breathing exercises to hear your inner voice. To get the best out of this situation I'm going to need patience, control, and faith. Don't get over anxious. Remember you're one day closer. You're going to need to control your anxiety and temper even if it means putting this situation on the back burner. To help with all those, rely on your faith that has brought you everything you've asked for, your faith in a positive outlook, your faith in intuition/inner voice/signs. Be prepared, things always seem to be stagnate for a time and then suddenly explode into action and move fast, so in the meantime, don't procrastinate, check and recheck all your bases, and have all your tasks done.

To moderator: if we posted this in the wrong section, please let us know so that we can put it in the right place. Thank you.

nisaba

Welcome to the forum!

<smile> This probably belongs in the "your readings" section - I'm sure someone will be along shortly to move it for you. :)

BrownBear

I agree with your interpretation. I will add:

The Hanged Man -- you may need to look at things in a new way. Alternative routes of action should not be immediately discounted. Evaluate all options with patience.

The Chariot -- maintain a positive attitude. Use love to motivate you, not revenge or fear.

4 swords -- make sure to take care of yourselves. Get enough sleep.

Best of luck to you. A similar thing happened to a friend of mine, and the State Dept got her son back in six months. Keep heart.

danieljuk

I really can't add anything to your reading Kandj. I think you interpreted it exactly as I would. I would say that a summary of the whole reading is that you need to take time for yourself and your family. It's such a painful situation (3 of Swords) but don't forget about living day to day, get sleep, eat and take it easy! (4 of Swords) This seems to be a situation that is happening more frequently in my country very sadly and The Hanged Man is exactly the situation, it's a matter of waiting, there is not much you can do really right now! But keep determined and going forwards! (Chariot)

I think the big message is that you need to find a way to live your life and wait! perhaps this is about finding a way to be patient in a painful situation and find peace (Strength).

I was interested that the hidden factors and underlying is the 3 of Swords and the action needed was the 4 of Swords. The 3 of Swords has happened but the next card up in the Swords suit is how to deal with it for success. So it's about moving away from reacting to the pain and dealing with peace and calm! (I know it's not easy to do that but that will give you the most relief whilst you wait).

blessings to you Kandj and your family, hope the situation is resolved soon

Kandj

Thanks so much for the feedback. We did a summary as well I didn't include it because I wanted to see others interpretations as well. BrownBear, It is very heartening knowing that your friend was successful. I have a lot of confidence in the State Dept. We are definitely working toward staying positive, although it's not always easy.

DanielJuk, I like what you said about the 3 and 4 of Swords. That makes a lot of sense.

It's very comforting to know that you agree with out interpretation, especially when that interpretation brings hope! Thanks again!

Stu123

Hi! I would say that the 3 of Swords could indicate a backstab - you already experienced this, but there could be more, hidden...thats why you need to wait and calm down, so you can get through this with a cool head. Strength as you said means to be strong, as a literal meaning. 4 of Swords could indicate that you need to strike back - but plan it carefully...and the Chariot is to use all the contacts you could think about, someone who really knows what to do and how to act quickly.

Amanda

My thoughts:

1-Central Issue-(12 The Hanged Man)
Even though it may seem counter-intuitive, this card is calling for you to behave with principled discipline.

2-Current Challenges-(11 Strength -My wife's card)
Again, calm reassurance seems counter-intuitive to helping the situation, but it is actually the best for you. The lion is reacting to the stressor of the situation; fur is ruffling, eyes are glaring, teeth are snarling, growling may be apparent- but it is not helpful. The lady needs to be allowed to calm the lion and tame those natural, earthly impulses that are simply reacting to the situation.

3-Underlying/Hidden Factors-(3 Swords)
Frustration because of a lack of control over the situation; lacking trust for others in the situation.

4-Things that can help-(7 The Chariot My mom,dad, and sisters card)
Doing everything within your power that you can do, but also, allowing others to support you along the way (and that may include a higher power assisting you with the things that are out of your control; providing protection for your daughter, which you cannot do right now).

5-Action needed for Success-(4 Swords)
Try to get some rest on the belief that your prayers have been heard and someone is watching over your daughter and keeping her safe and protected.

Kandj

Stu123 and Amanda, thank you both for your feedback. I appreciate any perspective we can get from this reading.

Sulis

Moderator note

Please remember that all replies in Your Readings must contain an interpretation of the cards in the reading being discussed.
One post has been removed from this thread.

Kandj could you please leave some feedback for each person who has replied? Your feedback should be equal to the reading they've done, in the spirit of an equal exchange where everyone can learn.
Here's what the posting rules say:
  • You must leave feedback (comments about the interpretations you’ve been given) for each person who has replied in your thread. Thank you notes and updates are not considered to be feedback; remember that the people who are replying to your thread are learning too and they learn from feedback.
A note about the type of feedback that we'd like to see here - this is taken from the previous version of the posting rules and it offers some good tips about giving feedback:

• “Thanks” or “That was helpful” is NOT feedback. Detail is required.
  • you must give a response to every person who helps you with the cards, and generally within a day or two (there can be exceptions if a situation is unfolding). You don't have to list everything they said but at least discuss some of their points.
  • get involved in the process, besides helping you with the situation this process will increase your own reading skills
  • if the interpretation of cards wasn't clear – ask politely for an explanation
  • if you do not agree, explain why courteously
  • has the interpretation clarified the situation for you? If so, how?
  • please note that an update on the situation is not full feedback unless you link it to some of the interpretations, however, updates are always very welcomed.

Sulis - moderator

Sulis

Kandj, you have a private message.