My first dream about tarot

Meditarot

Last night I saw my first dream about tarot.

In the dream I was talking to a small group of people about the mechanisms behind tarot. I don't remember it clearly anymore, but it went something like this:

"Okay, so I assume that everyone of you knows the theory of probabilities? That when you drop a bread with butter, there's a 50 % chance of it dropping butter side up.

It's the same with cards. With 78 cards there's a 1/78's chance of getting a certain card.

However, with tarot it's different.

Your intuition, the more or less psychic connection between you and the querent, and the power of the Universe affects[\b] this rule! That's why I seem to get often pentacles when the querent's asking about earthly concerns, and when a querent informs of him/her being heartbroken, the first card which I often get is the card which indicates that the person clearly is heartbroken."

My subconscious is kind of a douche at times, when I'm being all idealistic in my dreams, once declaring that "This is the most laughable thing I've ever heard!"

However, in this dream my subconscious was at least partially agreeing to this.

But anyways, it's just a theory I saw in my dream. Nothing grand and not to be taken for granted.

nisaba

<smile> Enjoy your Tarot dreams - they are fun and sometimes informative.

peacelilly

IMO, your dream is impressive!!!!

Years ago I kept a journal of dreams for about a year. Mine were never psychic (that I remember) but more of sorting out my daily very stressful problems. The strangest one that I still remember vividly was a very pink fluffy kitty sitting on a vanity top in a very white bathroom. I'm still clueless about that one but it stuck with me!

I have tried going to bed thinking about a certain tarot card for insight, inspiration and nada! I just recently started my dream journal again. Maybe this time it will be more informative lol!

OaksWhispering

Hey, pretty cool. I have learned various lessons through dreams, but never about tarot. I suggest journaling your tarot dreams, it would be interesting to see any patterns. I only dreamed about tarot once, and it wasn't a proper dream. It was a still image of the sun card from one of my decks, and it lasted for an oddly long amount of time.

roxana

destinies can be rewritten?

Once, in my dream God showed me three types of people - an explorer, timeserver, and cautious person. The first quickly found his death, the second had a disgusting long life and was hated by others, the third was sitting on the top of a pile of books and was afraid of mice below.

I was arguing that I did not like the ends of their lives. God said: - Write it better.

I was thinking how I would rewrite the ends of these three lives?

Meditarot

Hey, pretty cool. I have learned various lessons through dreams, but never about tarot. I suggest journaling your tarot dreams, it would be interesting to see any patterns. I only dreamed about tarot once, and it wasn't a proper dream. It was a still image of the sun card from one of my decks, and it lasted for an oddly long amount of time.

Could be partially about your tarot reading during the day? Or then it could have had a deeper meaning.

IMO, your dream is impressive!!!!

Years ago I kept a journal of dreams for about a year. Mine were never psychic (that I remember) but more of sorting out my daily very stressful problems. The strangest one that I still remember vividly was a very pink fluffy kitty sitting on a vanity top in a very white bathroom. I'm still clueless about that one but it stuck with me!

I have tried going to bed thinking about a certain tarot card for insight, inspiration and nada! I just recently started my dream journal again. Maybe this time it will be more informative lol!

Oh and the pink kitty dream does sound quite funny : D

I remember a dream which I saw when I was at the early classes of the Elementary. I did see lucid dreams even back then (although I couldn't fully control them), but have since lost the ability.

The dream was about me realizing that I was in a dream, and wanted to get out of it. There were all sorts of "Lisa in the Wonderland"-kind of creatures there, and I asked help from them. They just answered with simple fairytale kind of stuff, which were of no help, like

Me asking a creature who advices to go for the magician. I go to the magician and he offers to help me. In the end he draws a bunny from the hat and asks, "Did it work?"

Finally I realized it, and opened the window that was [dream.exe] and pressed the x button to close the program.

And thus I woke up : D

But on to the point - I've been trying to keep a dream journal myself (part of learning about lucid dreaming), but it's so hard to have the willpower to start recording you dreams to the journal in the early hours of the morning.

Fortunately, I do have quite a good dream memory, and remember many of my dreams through the day.

But naturally I too see often very "basic" dreams, with simple simulations of the day, or of a movie that I had saw. Or of my hopes or romantic crushes.

But when I see these great and deep, visual or even divination dreams, I'm always so grateful for them.

Meditarot

Once, in my dream God showed me three types of people - an explorer, timeserver, and cautious person. The first quickly found his death, the second had a disgusting long life and was hated by others, the third was sitting on the top of a pile of books and was afraid of mice below.

I was arguing that I did not like the ends of their lives. God said: - Write it better.

I was thinking how I would rewrite the ends of these three lives?

I think that the dream advised you to become an actual writer.

But perhaps I interpreted the dream too literally..

peacelilly

Meditarot, that was my exact thought when I read Roxana's post! I am an amateur writer and I wish dreams would help me with my scripts lol!!!
I think that the dream advised you to become an actual writer.

But perhaps I interpreted the dream too literally..

Meditarot

Meditarot, that was my exact thought when I read Roxana's post! I am an amateur writer and I wish dreams would help me with my scripts lol!!!

Have you tried to present questions in order to have help for your writing?

Try to present questions just as you are going to sleep, or try tarot and ask helping questions during readings.

They could be of help :)