LENORMAND One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards-2016

scorpiogirl

Lily
Sun

Pretty bloody good! Ge is thinking about sexual Joy with you and freedom to be passionate with Ya.

FB: thanks! Yes, that Scorpio Mars thing is so sexy and awesomely romantic and hugely intense - Geez! So I think that's c.

Q. What does c need to enable him to reach out to me for committed r'ship (not that I'm supplying it... Da man has to get his act together and I'm not doing that for him!!)

Snake - Clover
C may find this person lucky or wiser ...I see snake as so,someone knowledgeable...c may see him as someone cunning yet smart guide ...

Will we, M, eventually be committed next month?

Bonny

Snake - Clover
C may find this person lucky or wiser ...I see snake as so,someone knowledgeable...c may see him as someone cunning yet smart guide ...

Will we, M, eventually be committed next month?

Ring
Sun

Id say so!! These cards shout out HAPPY UNION !!!

Q. What are cs thoughts of me today?

scorpiogirl

Ring
Sun

Id say so!! These cards shout out HAPPY UNION !!!

Q. What are cs thoughts of me today?
Sun - Clouds
Oh ok...
With the clouds I do sense you are on their mind...I feel things that were obvious and certain have become a bit misunderstood or confusing...I think he is questioning ...it may not be something you did directly but maybe it's brought on by himself ... hope this resonates

How does M see me physically?

Bonny

Sun - Clouds
Oh ok...
With the clouds I do sense you are on their mind...I feel things that were obvious and certain have become a bit misunderstood or confusing...I think he is questioning ...it may not be something you did directly but maybe it's brought on by himself ... hope this resonates

How does M see me physically?

Rider
Sun
Letter

he sees you as hot young glowing communicative and beautiful

Q. How does c feel about me when I walk into a room

zannamarie

Q. How does c feel about me when I walk into a room
Clover - Child
Carefree and ready for a new start.

Next important communication coming my way?

scorpiogirl

Clover - Child
Carefree and ready for a new start.

Next important communication coming my way?

Snake - Whip
Expect a confrontation or discussion with a woman ...

Will I be able to reschedule my appointment?

zannamarie

Will I be able to reschedule my appointment?
Book - Mountain
This seems to indicate delays or difficulties with booking an appointment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Advice regarding moving to Gaines (city)?

scorpiogirl

Book - Mountain
This seems to indicate delays or difficulties with booking an appointment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Advice regarding moving to Gaines (city)?

Tower - Sun
You may feel a little lonely or out of place but maybe the weather is to be appreciated lol or you'll be more successful and confident in that city....

What are M's intentions for us?

Bonny

Tower - Sun
You may feel a little lonely or out of place but maybe the weather is to be appreciated lol or you'll be more successful and confident in that city....

What are M's intentions for us?

Snake
Scythe

To stop the deception or meddling of another woman

Q. How do the women in my workplace feel about me?

danieljuk

Q. How do the women in my workplace feel about me?

Pixie's Astounding Lenormand - Stars + Sun + Cross

This is a nice reading about what they think of you, in the middle is the Sun, you are optimistic and positive and brighten the workplace. I think with the Star they can see you are successful but also have a plan or goals for your career. They can come to you for a solution or solving issues. At the end is Cross and in this card there is the Cross with the snow from the 5 of Pentacles in RWS tarot. You are there in difficult situations or they can see you are having a hard time. To me this looks like you are a good asset in the work place, a problem solver and a support and there isn't negative views of you but also I feel there isn't friendship or close bond cards here, perhaps you keep your female relationships quite professional. But no bitchiness or underhandedness here, it's nice!

Q. what is the lesson this awful year has been trying to show me / I must learn?