Random Q&As - round 3

andybc

What can I expect from my R after I told him the truth?

Wahrsagen a la Lenormand:

Rod + Lilies + Fox + Cross + Dog

After some serious talks, which either involve your family or need to be kept peaceful, the issue around trust will vanish (Fox before Cross) and things should start to grow quite nicely. However, the talk to clear the air is needed and it's best to keep it calm (Rod+Dog).

Mona18

I think all questions are answered, unless andy, you have something for me?

What is going to happen between B and I, now that I've opened my big mouth?

DownUnderNZer

I think all questions are answered, unless andy, you have something for me?

What is going to happen between B and I, now that I've opened my big mouth?

Gonna try 3 cards and focus on your question for this one...

Mountain Whip Fish

I think the blocks are up for now and definite tension and anger/resentment. I dont feel B appreciated what was said or expected it even. Might of been a surprise! Either you are both going to do things independently for a little while and/or at some point you will see each other again... like hanging out. (The FISH is a tricky one). I dont really see an ending here which is GREAT, but the first two cards are negative and show a hurdle to get over with the MOUNTAIN. If you are lucky...it will be quickly over and done with...and that could happen with the WHIP! :) (Fingers crossed).

PS No emotional cards here really either or romance like HEART or MOON.

Question: Does "B" regret his actions of recent past?

autumn star

Question: Does "B" regret his actions of recent past?

man+fish+house

I don't really see regret here. The man+fish - is he a business man of some kind, maybe materialistic? He approaches the situation from a down to business perspective. I think that he is probably feeling quite secure.

Q.

What do I need to know right now?

lord_ewin

Man + Fish + House reminds me of a landlord for some reason. Multi-unit dwellings could be represented by Fish (many) + Houses (House). The man coming in front might mean he's the owner... or the business man (hence landlord).

Is your rent due!? He might come knocking for his money. :D Otherwise, it might be about the mortgage!! :D But that doesn't answer the question...

So no, I don't think he will feel any regret. It was business to him. Or something like it.

DownUnderNZer

man+fish+house

I don't really see regret here. The man+fish - is he a business man of some kind, maybe materialistic? He approaches the situation from a down to business perspective. I think that he is probably feeling quite secure.

Business like and business sounds about right....

Q. What do I need to know right now?

Bear Snake Sun

If there are financial issues or problems this will resolve or improve maybe around July to August... or your summertime. Or, it could be a bank statement error, limited money due to a strict budget, or quarrels over money. Whatever the situation is, or is going to be, it will turn out fine.:)

Is "B" taking into consideration what I said to him recently...at least?

andybc

Man + Fish + House reminds me of a landlord for some reason. Multi-unit dwellings could be represented by Fish (many) + Houses (House). The man coming in front might mean he's the owner... or the business man (hence landlord).

Is your rent due!? He might come knocking for his money. :D Otherwise, it might be about the mortgage!! :D But that doesn't answer the question...

So no, I don't think he will feel any regret. It was business to him. Or something like it.

Fish + House has cropped up for me as stiff upper lip, deeply reserved.

MoiraKarin

DownUnderNZer

Is "B" taking into consideration what I said to him recently...at least?

park scythe house
I think the energy is definitely "yes" , Your straight forward highly energetic actions made it quite clear what is not desired
(Is this about someone who needs to be more serious?)
--------------
Q.What will make me most happy this coming month?

DownUnderNZer

park scythe house
I think the energy is definitely "yes" , Your straight forward highly energetic actions made it quite clear what is not desired
(Is this about someone who needs to be more serious?)

--------------

Someone that needs to be a little less selfish and considerate...and I told him so!

Q.What will make me most happy this coming month?

Gonna try one card...

Letter

Either you will get an invitation, letter, exam result, and/or document of some kind that you have been waiting for in the mail. This is something that will bring about a happy moment during May. (Hope it is true!)

Q: Is "L" taking "MRF" for a ride with false promises, still sussing things out, or maybe just being lazy perhaps?