I won I won

lark

Thank you everyone.
I didn't realise so many people even noticed that spread in the book!
What really blew me away was when I got my deck and opened it there was my spread printed on one of the extra cards.
Nobody told me they were going to do that so it was quite a surprise. :)

Hi WalesWoman ~My name is actually on the page in the book with the spread. 149 and 150

Moongold

Lark ~

On seeing this thread the other day I used your spread for the first time. It's more like a weekly spread for me, not being good at daily spreads, but it is wonderful. I particularly like the "What is not expected" placement.

lark

Thank you Moongold~
I have the King of Cups in my unexpected spot today.
He's usually my hubby so I wonder what unexpected news or thing he'll bring home from work today?
What's fun about the unexpected spot is you never know sometimes untill the next morning what it might have ment...so it's a real "card meaning" learning experience.
I've had the cards show me so many new meanings through the use of this spread.
And that particular position in the spread.

Moongold

Thanks Lark ~

I'll put it back :0

Attachments

• Lark's spread.jpg
    Lark's spread.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 240

lark

Well it looks like someone is going to come out of left field today and really tell it like it is.
This might knock you flat for a few minutes but you realize after thinking about it that you need to step back and take a lesser role in the whole thing.
To see youself as an apprentice and gain some insight and knowledge from what was said to you....even though it was said in maybe a little to harsh of a manner.
But the Sun as an outcome assures me that you will wake up tommorrow smiling and feeling much better about the situation.
Even glad that you stepped back from it and were a quiet observer rather than a player.

Moongold

What an amazing intepretation in terms of my life right now.

Purely independently of you, I changed my avatar today to the Page of Pentacles.

Oddly enough, yesterday I understood what was happening, after quite a while, and did step back. So glad I did. There is peace in that too.

You just could not know, lark, how accurate you are :)

Blessings

lark

Thank you!
It was fun to see someone else using the spread.
I noticed that little avatar change too.
Sometimes it's very freeing to be the Page for awhile. :)
And let the resonsibility fall on someone elses shoulders.
Gives us the chance to just watch and learn.

Nevada

Lark, congratulations. I hadn't seen this thread when you first posted it. What a great spread. Well deserving of the honor, I'm sure. :) I'm going to try it out.

Nevada

Silverwitch

Oh Im so very excited for you, this is very thrilling!!!! I really like the look of this spread I will have to try it out for the next few days and see If Im driving myself nuts or if it really is my kids. Ill do it first thing in the morning and just go back to bed if I dont like what I see!!! Oh again I am really happy for you that is Big Big Big!!!!

StellarMyst

lark said:
Oh thanks for all your kind congrats. Of course Id love to post my spread. This spread came about out of my frustration at not finding a daily spread that met my needs. So its very simple but here goes.

5 cards

1. Work- This card gives you a peek into your workday. Stay at
home or out in the world it shows the joys or challenges
you might face today.

2. Home- This card shows your home life. Moods of husband,
children, pets. Visitors, deliveries, events. Anything
that happens in and around the home.

3. Unexpected- Just that, those little surprises life throws you
just to keep things interesting.

4. My role- This card usually very accurately perdicts my mood,
action, or reaction to things that go on in my day.

5. Outcome- The outcome of my day if I follow on the path as it's
spread out before me. Of course I always have the
choice to change my mood or action to alter the
outcome for the better or worse. This card also
often predicts a lesson learned or an inner
spiritual revelation.

I lay this spread out in a cross shape with the outcome card in the middle. Position 1 on the left. 2 on the right. 3 on top 4 on the bottom.
I've used it almost every morning for three years. And I journal my readings.

Barbara Moore at Llewellyn wrote me a very nice letter. She said although my spread was simple in design it won because if it's usefulness to the reader. As an excellent tool for daily divination and for learning subtle nuances of the card meanings.

Blush
Blush

So there it is . If you try it please let me know how you liked it.
I will post again when I find out what deck it will be joining.

Hi Lark,

I have the Gilded Deck. Got it a couple of months after it came out. I actually prefer this Daily spread over the others I've tried. i literally use it every day. Dang Good Spread! :D

StellarMyst