Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

MoonGypsy

All Is One said:
MoonGypsy...because you said that I wanted to draw something out of the deck for you. I never...repeat, never do this.
Not in public.
Shuffled as I read your profile. Crones we are.

The Fool.
Who would pretend that a stick is a flute, and play upon it.

Crones we are! Thank -You! i am honored! "Who would play upon a stick, and pretend it is a flute?" A crone knows, that the stick IS a flute! :D Blessed Be! Everything has it's song to sing...

WishingWell

Pst, MoonGypsy, if it's any consolation....I don't drive either. Also a long, long, somewhat boring story behind it. Sometimes, it feels like a skeleton in the closet.

Debra

I believe this deck was designed to be friendly for digital delivery--like on a cell phone screen. It will be interesting to learn if people use it that way.

All Is One

I now believe that this deck can be used for anything. I'm also very excited about the digital possibilities. Good that you mentioned that as it is my chance to repeat what I've been bothering Jasper and Kat about all day today...

Please tell us more about that part?

retrokat

lol - those of you who have registered the deck with me should have got an email about being 'beta testers' in a few weeks... My lips are sealed til then about 'digital delivery' ;)

Essjay

Arghh! Worked all day yesterday but was paid in cheques! I really wanted to explain to my clients that cash would help as I could then order the Touchstone. I suppose a few extra days won't hurt, grrrr.

All Is One

This deck being delivered tonight did something to me. I'm still up and it is 3 am here. This is the latest I've stayed up, by 5 or more hours, in months.
And that is after all the "quality time in the world" with my husband (thank you Kat).

So, what the hell?

Ready for bed...but did more readings.

What IS this?

All Is One

Ah. Now I know what this is.
The High Priestess in a special "I have to get to sleep, please let go of me" reading.
Now I can sleep.

Quester

Last night I spent some time just getting to know my new friends in the Touchstone tarot. The King Of Cups drew my attention and I was pondering the fact that he has only one glove on. I asked him the reason, but didn't get a reply at the time. This afternoon when I reached him in the deck it was as if the look on his face had completely changed and I could actually almost hear him say "You see....I am such a caring person and feel others emotion so strongly that I need to protect myself from their feelings...at other times It is a hands on time...so to speak. Therefore I can open up more at that time. I leave it up to you which it is when you are looking at me." My immagination really takes over when looking at this deck..lol!!

All Is One

I have him in the last spread still lying here. I didn't even notice the single glove! Thanks...