PC's and Mac's

Are you a Mac user or a PC users

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MysticTree

After reading all the requests for the Tarot Library Organizer to be available on Mac, I got to wondering. What kind of computer are most of us using?

This thread was created to go with the poll to answer that. Want to share why you are a PC or Mac, go for it.

Heidi

Sulis

I use a PC.

arcana17

At home it's MAC only, at work only Linux.

celticnoodle

I also use a PC, though I prefer the Macs. however, our laptops are PCs. :(

Bernice

I use pc. Would love Linux, but couldn't configure the internet connection. Never seen or had a go on a Mac.

Bee

afrosaxon

I use a PC at work and home (laptop), but my laptop is going to give up the ghost in the near future...and I'm eyeing a Mac. :cool: I've used one before, and I'm competent on either (but moreso on PC since that's what I learned computers on); however, Mac technology seems much more integrated and less problems.

T.

arcana17

Bernice said:
I use pc. Would love Linux, but couldn't configure the internet connection.

Send me a PM, I'll try to help you.

franniee

Love :love: MAC! :heart: Been using them for over 16 years. :heart: Just got a new macbook Pro a couple of months ago. I want to get iMovie and play. :D HAven't done it yet.

MareSaturni

I use mostly my MacBook, BUT i also have a PC i use sometimes. So...both :D

My PC has 10 years, so it's a bit...annoying sometimes, but it's a hero. Has outlived many computers better than it, lol. And there's a ghost living in it i think, it has too much personality :bugeyed:

And my Mac...i love it! Lol! :love:

Baroli

I use both. When I am on the road or on vacation, I take my Minimac with me. It's small convenient and believe it or not, I can go incognito. Now when I am home, I use my PC. It runs Orphalese and that's a good thing.