spreads on your pc

Le Fanu

looked all over the place on that llewellyn page for a place to do sample spreads. Either I can't see the wood for the trees or it isn't very user-friendly...

Tried facade.com though.

MrAndrewJ

I had to look too. It's in the right-hand column - there's a gold-ish picture that says "Free Tarot Reading". There are also some cards with black borders next to the words.

AprilFool

Jaqueline said:
ok - going off now to try *not* to imagine the deck down the pants . . .
This seriously made me chuckle out loud! COL? :D

The Zerner-Farber site (theenchantedworld) has a free 1-card draw based on the Enchanted Tarot deck. Be careful w/ your PC's volume however - it generates a series of sound effects :bugeyed:, and your co-workers will no doubt become oh, so curious!

SarahRacheal

I think that the Maat site has one as well.

Libra8ca

Le Fanu said:
looked all over the place on that llewellyn page for a place to do sample spreads. Either I can't see the wood for the trees or it isn't very user-friendly...

The way Llewellyn's website is setup is not that user-friendly; you have to look at the right hand side for "Free Tarot Reading" or "Free Spell". If it says "Free Spell" then re-load the page until it says "Free Tarot Reading". Hope this helps :)

Le Fanu

OK, forget the llewellyn site. Can't see it anywhere, and life's too short to waste hours of it looking for the goldish picture. I found a goldish box saying Free Catalogue...

Next!

Blithildis

The one I'm using when in the office is Hajo Banzhaf's http://www.tarot.de/karten-english/.
Scrolling down a bit, you will not only find a card of the day and month, but 8 more full card spreads for all kinds of questions incl. CC.

I've set the link to the English version but if you click "KartenlegenNEU" on the left menue you will find an even better animation and different decks to chose from in the German section.