Any good tarot movies?

minotaur

While not exactly tarot I think a movie that you would still find thematic and enjoy watching (as it has readings and magick) is Eve's Bayou (1997). It is set in the Lousiana bayou, 1962.

It has one of the greatest opening lines in movie history, "'Memory is a selection of images, some elusive, others printed indelibly on the brain. The summer I killed my father, I was ten years old."

Blackstar

True Blood spoiler season 2 ahead. :)

Well, it's not a movie, but I remember being really excited to see tarot in one episode of True Blood. Season 2, Episode 8: “Timebomb.” Lafayette did a spread for Tara. It was kind of dramatic because she didn't get to see the deciding card as Eggs (her boyfriend) came in to the room and she got up from the table. Then Lafayette turned the card carefully and we see that it is Justice. He looked really worried.

Zechariah13

Well, these movies arent ABOUT tarot, but tarot does come into the field in Sometimes They Come Back Again. Also, there is a tarot scene in The Tenth Kingdom, i think in The Craft, but im not sure. I know they play a prominant role in one episode of Charmed, and the Wheel of Fortune is turned into a Credit Card in Bewitched.

Other than that, i dont know, but i keep getting a vague suspicion that im forgetting something

ps, AND, there is a psuedo, futuristic kinda tarot thingy in Children of Dune

jema

He is from Germany so I guess he got a german accent. Watching that clip now.