"sun and moon tarot" study group discussion thread

Claire Voyante

Hey guys, I just recieved the Sun and Moon tarot and I am interesting in studying it. Is anyone still interested in studying it with me?

byrgypsy

I will be happy to study it with you. I started to a while ago but sadly got to busy.

DanaM

Hi am new to the Tarot. I would really like to study this deck but would love it if someone would join in, as long as you don't mind studying with a beginner. I will most likely continue posting in this thread regardless but company would be great.

Simple

I'll be happy to study and chat about it with anyone! I'm a complete to tarot so I need a lot of help and pointers. Message me if anyone also want to set up a time and chat about it, it'll be good to bouncing off ideas when we get stuck on something.

Pam O

I'll be happy to study and chat about it with anyone! I'm a complete to tarot so I need a lot of help and pointers. Message me if anyone also want to set up a time and chat about it, it'll be good to bouncing off ideas when we get stuck on something.

Feel free to start a thread on any card and post the link here for those of us watching this thread. :)

Here is the Sun and Moon Tarot study group index thread
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2755848

Sullis will add any new threads when you PM her. :)