Your Favorite Lenormand?

Lee

The seller replied to me and sent me a Paypal invoice, so all is well. So if anyone wants to order but has trouble ordering from the site, just email the seller.

MoonGypsy

The seller replied to me and sent me a Paypal invoice, so all is well. So if anyone wants to order but has trouble ordering from the site, just email the seller.

Glad to hear you both worked it out, Lee. :) Great price for such a nice deck, too. :)

BodhiSeed

For those of you who don't get Robert Place's newsletter, here was an interesting tidbit in it:
"As you know if you have been following me on Facebook, Rachael Pollack and I are working on a new divination deck called the Burning Serpent Oracle. It will be a spiritual interpretation of the Lenormand deck with 38 cards instead of 36. It is conceived by Rachel and me, I am designing the cards, and Rachel will write a book with a story for each image. At this time, it is over three quarters complete. If you would like to see the completed cards I have been posting them on Facebook and I would be happy to accept a friend request from anyone on my mailing list."

Attachments

• PlaceLenormand.jpg
    PlaceLenormand.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 97

Altena

Ooohh, how exciting. I love Place's tarot decks and will definitely be on the lookout for this one :)

MoonGypsy

i don't do Facebook, so this is exciting news! a Place/Pollack collaboration? WOW!

i will be watching out for the progress on this one! Love that Stork Card! i can see where Place's Art would be the perfect style for a Lenormand Deck!

i would love to see more samples! 3/4 done? That is quite exciting, truly.

Bluefeet

Where? If you have to join Facebook, i won't be able to see them. There isn't a public page with pictures?

Sadly I can't find any public pages so far. :(