Lee Bursten vs Jodorowsky

herself

I would have loved it in print too - but my gripe was that when I got mine from lulu it simply would not open in ANYTHING. Jean-Michel helped me out, but I don't plan to used that Adobe programme ever again. I'd have demanded my money back - though proving one didn't get a digital book would be tough - but I wanted it SO much ! It is WELL worth the money.

I agree that this process was nothing short of infuriating. If you can afford it, I recommend getting the book :) - keep your sanity!

swedishfish612

So I gave in and finally order JMD's book, the print version. I can't wait to get it!

The Happy Squirrel

I ordered this a few days ago, plus the CBD deck from Ben-Dov. Quite cool: if you order the physical book from Amazon you get the kindle version free!

Are you a member of Amazon Prime?
I bought the book and did not get the free Kindle..... Had to carry the book around during a short holiday the other week....

herself

Are you a member of Amazon Prime?

I bought the book and did not get the free Kindle..... Had to carry the book around during a short holiday the other week....

Just temporarily... On the 30 day free offer. I was emailed the link, if it helps? That seems strange anyway, as I saw Ben-Dov posted in another thread that he'd intentionally gone for that option.

I wonder I you could contact Amazon and check?

swedishfish612

Well, I'm a member of Amazon Prime, bought the Ben-Dov book (hard copy) and didn't get a link to get the free e-book. Maybe only random customers get it? I would love the e-book as well. Even though I generally prefer "real" books, I'm often nursing the baby or reading my e-reader in bed in the dark (so as not to wake said baby!).

swedishfish612

Okay, this is interesting. When I go to Amazon and log in, and then pull up the book, it will let me download the e-book version for free. It says it's a part of Kindle's Matchbook program, which is for those who buy the hard copy of a book. You can then get the e-book for $2.99 or less. The Open Reading happens to be free if you've bought the hard copy.

Very cool! I will definitely be downloading my free copy...when my husband gets home because I'm technologically challenged, lol.

herself

Swedishfish, that's great news! Hopefully Happy Squirrel sees your post too :)

swedishfish612

It's here! The JMD book from Lulu, the hard copy. It was a painless process, actually. It took 5-6 days before it shipped b/c it had to be printed. (And it said that on the site, so I knew beforehand.) But once it shipped, it was here in 2 days. I can't complain.

I can't wait to sit down with it, hopefully tonight. It is HUGE and I hope the content is as meaty as the physical book is! lol

3ill.yazi

Does anyone who has Lee's book have the ISBN # or something, to help identify which set has it? I'm confused at the Amazon listings about which has the book and which has the LWB...