Konraad's Past Life Spread pt. 1

Thirteen

Now, Kaz, I have great faith in both you and Bec. If you view the 4th throne as one "spead" you'll find it's only 8 cards. Celtic Cross has more than that. You just have to cut it off from the other three thrones. I think that's the hard part. You work on the other three first. You get to the 4th and you're tired, and you've already read 14 other cards, so the last 8 seem like too much.

By the way, Bec, I didn't get to say what a great job you did on the first three thrones. Great reading!

Jewel

Thirteen said:

One question--did you get any feel for time and place in that past life? I think Konraad intended for the spread to be not just a general story, but actually a specific feeling of where, when, how.

Yes it was very specific ... England, Queen Elizabeth I ... I deliberatly chose not to post that before, but since you asked ... There are experiences I had when I was younger (pre-tarot days) when this had surfaced for me, this spread done abour 23 years later just supported it ... very strange feeling.

Jewel

Kaz said:
hy bec,
good reading there, about 4th throne, i like thirteens story about it, for me its also too much cards :(

kaz

Great job Bec and Kaz! I also liked Thirteen's story. Just a reminder to you both ... if I can read this spread anybody can do it ;)

Kaz

uh, i didnt do any reading on bec's cards........she deserves all credits herself here, i just re-leayed them and looked......

kaz

Jewel

Kaz said:
uh, i didnt do any reading on bec's cards........she deserves all credits herself here, i just re-leayed them and looked......

kaz

I was talking about the one you did for yourself :)

tigerlily

Wow! Just the right spread to shake me out of my Tarot apathy! Just a quick question: does this spread use reversals?

Jewel

It does not specify, if I recall correctly ... I did not use reversals, there was really no need to in this spread in my opinion. They way the cards come together they tell you the whole story. It is pretty amazing! I love this spread!

mondk

This looks really neat

It is so cool sounding from reading all the other posts here, Thirteen, that I printed it off and I plan to take it to my next psychic circle meeting so we can all try it.

I will let you know how it goes!!!!!!! Gracias!

Blessings to all, Michelle

LaLaBella

I tried this last night. Used the Mawell Miller Universal. But I'm not good enough a card reader to make heads or tails of it. Needless to say, I'm a little frustrated. Gonna look at the cards again today and see if I can make sense of it :( Anyway, here's the deck I used...
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/universal/index.html