LENORMAND One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards-2016

Bonny

Whips - Rider (Man)
I think this is a straight yes, Rider makes me think of your arrival and whip made me think you got his attention ... Man was clarifier so that is him ...

What would A like to happen between us?

Sun
Bear

New happy positivd beginning!

- why did c flat out ignore me twice and greet a colleague who walked past?

OnOrionsBelt

Sun

Bear

New happy positivd beginning!

- why did c flat out ignore me twice and greet a colleague who walked past?

Stork Bouquet Tree

C is trying to change the amount of attention he gives you, so that he'll feel more stable. He wants to be more casual, just friends.

EDIT: Also, note that Stork + Bouquet means get to know a new woman. Though, maybe the woman is not you?

What can I do for this person?

Bonny

Stork Bouquet Tree

C is trying to change the amount of attention he gives you, so that he'll feel more stable. He wants to be more casual, just friends.

What can I do for this person?

Moon
Coffin
Dog

Acknowledge the loss is friendship they have endured and be loyal to them

- what does c actually want to explicitly cause between us?

OnOrionsBelt

Moon

Coffin

Dog

Acknowledge the loss is friendship they have endured and be loyal to them

- what does c actually want to explicitly cause between us?

Child Dog Clouds

He wants to be school friends? There were improvements in a situation but that was short term (cloud + child) Because a new beginning is causing him problems with a child. Very uncertain and there is little patience (child + dog)

See edits I made above too Bonny

Q: How can I be loyal?

Bonny

Child Dog Clouds

He wants to be school friends? There were improvements in a situation but that was short term (cloud + child) Because a new beginning is causing him problems with a child. Very uncertain and there is little patience (child + dog)

See edits I made above too Bonny

Q: How can I be loyal?

Tree
Ring

Commit to their health long term. Help them to be continually nurtured and given correct conditions to flourish and grow

- how does c feel about me underneath his silly antic tonight?

OnOrionsBelt

Tree

Ring

Commit to their health long term. Help them to be continually nurtured and given correct conditions to flourish and grow

- how does c feel about me underneath his silly antic tonight?

Mountain. Clouds. Sun

Frustrated, Confused, Hesitant (mountain+ clouds). You make him weak (clouds + sun). He doesn't have enough energy to overcome the obstacle (mountain + sun)

How will it be for me in the beginning?

Bonny

Mountain. Clouds. Sun

Frustrated, Confused, Hesitant (mountain+ clouds). You make him weak (clouds + sun). He doesn't have enough energy to overcome the obstacle (mountain + sun)

How will it be for me in the beginning?

Man
Coffin

The beginning will require an ending to a connection with a male so you can move forward

Q. Is c feeling fabulous and peaceful about us now ???

katieb

Man
Coffin

The beginning will require an ending to a connection with a male so you can move forward

Q. Is c feeling fabulous and peaceful about us now ???
Dog/scythe

I don't quite see peace and harmony with this card combo however I would say that some important things have been cleared between you, I do think that it will come as the scythe is pointing away from the dog

What do I need to know?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Bonny

Dog/scythe

I don't quite see peace and harmony with this card combo however I would say that some important things have been cleared between you, I do think that it will come as the scythe is pointing away from the dog

What do I need to know?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Child
Storks

You are in a new phase of growth and development that is magnetic

- what do I need to know?

danieljuk

- what do I need to know?

Gilded Reverie - Tree + Mice + Snake
Base Card: Sun

I think this reading is about your health, it looks sunny and optimistic with the base card and not a worry but if you are feeling under the weather or been ill, it's the Mice + Snake there. Tree + Mice shows you can find medicine or a herbal remedy to help. It's interesting to go from left to right (how I usually read it), it's like finding medical help or medicine for a condition, perhaps the Snake is the person who helps (maybe an alternative practitioner or "wise woman"). There is optimism there for you! :heart:

How will next week go, after this difficult week?