Victorian Romantic Companion Book

brknarow22

Hi, Would anyone here have a lead on where I might find a copy of the Victorian Romantic Companion Book? Thank you in advance!

RiverRunsDeep

You could begin a thread on the Tarot Trading area of the forum. There might be members here who are willing to sell their companion book. Good luck with your search!

rwcarter

Have you tried the Baba Prague website? I don't know if they still have copies of the book (whatever the most recent edition is) available, but that's not only a good place to start, but also a way to help support the creators of the deck.

brknarow22

I did. They do not currently have it in stock. I am hoping they will reprint it. It not a have to have. Thanks for the suggestion however! Much appreciated

ayuryogini

I recommend keeping an eye on eBay; they've had the companion book for sale about 3 times in the last 3 months. Each time, it's been sold with the deck, but you can always resell the deck.

brknarow22

Thank you. I do keep an eye out on eBay. :)

brknarow22

If anyone is looking for this book as well I made contact with the studio and was told they are planning on a reprint. There is no specific date yet but they say in Autumn.