Deck of the Week Sign up Group - week 31 - March 3-10 2012

DaisyDragonfly

This might be too much of a muchness (two weeks of dark artwork) but I'm going to use Ludy Lescot this week. I got it just a few days ago, think it's got great storytelling potential - it has a filmic quality, which I love - but have no idea how it will read.

There's only one way to find out...

Cat*

I sort of feel I lost this whole week :(
I also feel I lost at least half of my week, with two-and-a-half days of migraines (which were only partly helped my my medication)...

Oh, and by the way,
Cat*!!
your reading is on the readings thread; all 3 posts of it...
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=3074316#post3074316
Wow, three posts! I'll go check it out right now.

I think I'll have some catching up to do this evening, writing feedback for DaisyDragonfly and Mi-Shell and reading for Mi-Shell. But that will have to wait another few hours until I'm back from the birthday party I'm invited to. Thank you for your patience, dear exchange partners!

Mi-Shell

I also feel I lost at least half of my week, with two-and-a-half days of migraines (which were only partly helped my my medication)...

Wow, three posts! I'll go check it out right now.

I think I'll have some catching up to do this evening, writing feedback for DaisyDragonfly and Mi-Shell and reading for Mi-Shell. But that will have to wait another few hours until I'm back from the birthday party I'm invited to. Thank you for your patience, dear exchange partners!

Do not worrrry about my reading or the feedback for mine.
I plan to be alive for another couple of weeks..... ;)

Cat*

Okay, my readings are done, and I'm ready to pick a new deck.

I did very little with the Dame Fortune's Wheel Tarot this week, but I liked it and will keep it around for at least a second round sometime. The colors are great, and I like the way the minors depict both scenes and arrangements of the suit symbols. It's a nice deck to ease into reading non-scenic pips! I also included the LWB keywords in my readings, as a kind of mini-bibliomancy on top of what I got from the cards, and they actually made quite some sense.

Do not worrrry about my reading or the feedback for mine.
I plan to be alive for another couple of weeks..... ;)
You better! :) I'll write feedback later tonight.