Deck of the Week Sign up Group - week 31 - March 3-10 2012

Elendil

Osho Zen Tarot for me...

Karmagoth

Rosetta Tarot for me! *does happy dance*

Don't feel bad. I just ordered Doreen Virtue's Angel Tarot of Fluffy Bunny Happiness or whatever the hell it's called- due out in May. I figured, hell, it's only twelve bucks, and bought it for the lulz.

Let me know how it goes - I don't have a fluffy bunny deck yet :D

GoldenWolf

Hope you have a great trip, NikkiB. Sounds very relaxing!

Okay, NOT doing Navigators of the Mystic SEA this week. First, I can't find it on my first look around. I know it's here, somewhere. Then I found the book for it and realized that she has a system of Tree of Life path attributions that is like nothing like I've ever seen before. Plus she has the cards in reverse order. I don't feel I will have the time to devote to a deck this different this week.

So, put me down for the Tarot of the Sephiroth please. It has more familar GD/Thoth attibutions. Also it's colorful and very different from the Haindl so a nice change.

DaisyDragonfly

Random Number Generator says: Tarot of the Vampyres, Ian Daniels.

Hurrah! I like this deck; it's so moody and pretty.

I'll be using this deck as my morning daily draw; but I'll be still studying and doing other readings with the Rosetta. Yes, I know, I'm cheating. But I *like* the Rosetta and want to learn all the Thothness.

Flaxen

Have a great time, Nikki. :)

I'm going to be using the Crystal Tarot this week (Trevisan).

Eyebright

Random Number Generator says: Tarot of the Vampyres, Ian Daniels.

Hurrah! I like this deck; it's so moody and pretty.

I'll be using this deck as my morning daily draw; but I'll be still studying and doing other readings with the Rosetta. Yes, I know, I'm cheating. But I *like* the Rosetta and want to learn all the Thothness.

I've been doing the same with the Mary-El DaisyDragonfly, my Rosetta hasn't got here yet!

DaisyDragonfly

I've been doing the same with the Mary-El DaisyDragonfly, my Rosetta hasn't got here yet!

LOL! It's not easy to be faithful, is it?!

Where did you get your Mary-El from, Eyebright? I'm not sure whether to wait until it's readily available here in the UK, or get it via mail...

Eyebright

LOL! It's not easy to be faithful, is it?!

Where did you get your Mary-El from, Eyebright? I'm not sure whether to wait until it's readily available here in the UK, or get it via mail...

I had pre-ordered it from Amazon UK back in November I think it was, and it just arrived out of the blue day before yesterday. I hadn't realised there were issues with availability.

I am using my deck of the week for my daily draw and other bits and bobs, but with decks like the Mary-el and the Rosetta where there is so much symbolism etc to learn, it needs more time investing in them. :D

Karmagoth

Osho Zen Tarot for me...

Can 2 people choose the same deck? My Osho arrived this morning, it's amazing, and I don't want to put it down. But I can skip this week and use it next week if that's the done thing??