Deck of the Week Sign up Group - week 31 - March 3-10 2012

Eyebright

((((Chiska)))))

I've had this deck on my wishlist for a while now, I'll be interested to see what your final verdict is on these kitties.

Maybe they are doing odd things that no normal cat can do because they are pagan cats and it's magical?! :bugeyed:

Chiska

((((Chiska)))))

I've had this deck on my wishlist for a while now, I'll be interested to see what your final verdict is on these kitties.

Maybe they are doing odd things that no normal cat can do because they are pagan cats and it's magical?! :bugeyed:

I seem to be okay with cats doing cat things or cats dressed as humans doing human things, but not cats doing cat things, but can also do human things. Confusing, eh?

Kissatarot is The.Best.Cat.Deck.EVER.

Eyebright

No, not confusing I do see what you mean. A cat deck needs to be one or the other...cats being cats or cats being human. It's just confusing if it's a mishmash- makes it feel like it has not been thought out very well...

AJ

pull up your big girl panties Chiska, its only five more days. Get yer moneys worth out of it :)

Chiska

pull up your big girl panties Chiska, its only five more days. Get yer moneys worth out of it :)

I got it on sale. :laugh:

Maybe I will be in a better space after the interview tomorrow. I am a bit out of sorts right now as I prepare for the biggest interview of my fledgling career in education.

Asbestos Mango

I've just got done with my first reading with the Rosetta Tarot.

Now, I have decks that are easy to shuffle, I have decks that are difficult to shuffle, but the Rosetta is the only one I have that's actually pleasurable to shuffle. Really. It's like silk, or butter, or whatever nice smooth thing makes for a good metaphor.

Reading, it was nice. I half expected it to do something freaky, but it didn't. It was a fairly normal reading, sort of like talking to a friend who has their thing together spiritually.

It's going to be a good week.

Nerys

I'm in again with the Prairie Tarot. Didn't get any time in with it last week and I feel like I really do want to use this one a little bit before I move on.

vee

Hey guys, it's been awhile! I think I'm in again though. :) This week I'll be using the Crystal Tarot.

Karmagoth

I've just got done with my first reading with the Rosetta Tarot.

Now, I have decks that are easy to shuffle, I have decks that are difficult to shuffle, but the Rosetta is the only one I have that's actually pleasurable to shuffle. Really. It's like silk, or butter, or whatever nice smooth thing makes for a good metaphor.

Reading, it was nice. I half expected it to do something freaky, but it didn't. It was a fairly normal reading, sort of like talking to a friend who has their thing together spiritually.

It's going to be a good week.

Have you been rummaging through my brain? (I REALLY don't advise it..) Replace the word 'Rosetta' with the word 'Osho' and that whole post could've been mine! :)