Japanese Foil Thoth

ravenest

Oh, never ! (She is a real sweetie :) )

truelighth

Yup - that's the person... }) Could we share plane fare and take one each ?

I suddenly have the urge to move... :p With all the talk of murdering me.. oy! :bugeyed:

So yeah, I have the foil Thoth and the foil BOTA.

About the production, the foil is on the images, but the cards are then laminated. To be honest, they have a very plastic feel, being fully laminated on both sides. They are also very flexible, which sometimes makes me wonder if there is card in there at all, or if they are actually fully made of plastic.

I can make some scans, but it is indeed hard to see the effect. Maybe I can try make a video. Just don't know how to upload that, but I can at least try.

ravenest

Floppy, flexible, foiley , plastic Thoth .

Its sounding weirder as we go along.

Now I am imagining clear 'cards' of plastic with a 3-hologram inside it - probably wont be that long !

FLizarraga

I suddenly have the urge to move... :p With all the talk of murdering me.. oy! :bugeyed:

Whatever gave you that idea? :angel:

So yeah, I have the foil Thoth and the foil BOTA.

About the production, the foil is on the images, but the cards are then laminated. To be honest, they have a very plastic feel, being fully laminated on both sides. They are also very flexible, which sometimes makes me wonder if there is card in there at all, or if they are actually fully made of plastic.

I can make some scans, but it is indeed hard to see the effect. Maybe I can try make a video. Just don't know how to upload that, but I can at least try.

You can try uploading a video to Google Drive, Dropbox or any other cloud storage place, if you don't want to go the public Youtube or Instagram route --which is another possibility. Either way, you upload the video and then share the link here.