my faeries are... excitable!

Jewel

faunabay said:
Guiding Cauldron, you ought to get the Dragonfae deck. They work extremely well with the Froud Faeries! The Froud Faeries are a bit intimidated by the Dragonfae but they love each other. :heart:
I second this wholehearteldy Guiding Cauldron.

Guiding Cauldron

Jewel said:
I second this wholehearteldy Guiding Cauldron.

Oh bother, if lady mermaid goddess is suggesting this deck too then I guess I must save my pennies for it! Its on my wishlist for now until i can afford it thank you both for the suggestion. I have to say I sneeked a peek at the cards today and really love Grandmother Magic, Fernia, and the general feel of the cards. So heres hoping I add them to the cupboard soon. :love:

LadyKathryn

i too an DIEING for the Dragonfae deck!!!!!! too bad i'm poor...oh well someday!

Jewel

Well let me tell you both, I have never had experieces like I am having with the Dragonfae, but what is really interesting is that I can feel the Faeries from the faeries oracle all around me and most interested when the Dragonfae allow me to use them. Yes you heard right! "ALLOW ME TO USE THEM". By the way they are not allowing me to do readings, they have me learning about crystals at the moment (via experiential learning) ... long, long, story. All because I pulled out my Faeries Oracle book to try and do the exercises with them. That resulted in me getting instruction on how to sort the cards, then organize each sorted group, and well lets just say I ended up with a teacher that is comparable to Yoda or Mr. Miagi from the Karate Kid.

And I am having the most wonderful time of my life with them and the Faeries from the Faeries Oracle. They really see these Dragonfae with revernce. It is scary actually. *LOL*

flyingwind66

Jewel said:
My guess is that O! That Gnome was Pfaff were isisting on the lights *LOL*.

really? they were the ones in my closet o_O in fact... they are in there right now...

the deck wanted me to put someone in the closet to take care of the 'creepies' in there and Pfaff jumped out again lol then this morning he insisted that O! that Gnome join him cuz they were like best buddies.

oh yeah, and they are quite happy with my shapeshifter deck... they kept insisting that I continue to learn more about shapeshifter and leave the 'house guarding' to them bt not to ignore them either

they are a little hm... wary? maybe that's not the right word... meh, they feel like my Cosmic Tarot deck is very mature and very serious lol