Wings...

Athara

I just reached the part of the book which describes how to feel you wings. Those are energywings, and everyone has them.
I felt them rightaway! It's like I've always known I had them! It feels so great, so much positive energy, both incoming and outgoing. It makes me stable.

Faery never fails to surprise me...

sagitarian

OOOh

BOY haven't gotten to that part yet. smiles. But I completely sympathize with you on that they constantly surprise me, and how much they dig into you, and you're entire being. It's beautiful. I agree with Alissa in that they hold up mirrors to see deeper inside yourself. I didn't know I needed this deck so much until I got it you know?

Athara

I know exactly what you mean. It teaches things about myself I didn't even know were there to teach... It makes me feel so... complete! :D

Jewel

So what kind of wings do you have? :D

Athara

Euhm well, they're large! ;) I'm not good in counting with feet, but they go up more than a meter, starting from the middle of my back. They're not exactly white, more a shining light-like thingy (gosh, it's hard to describe :)) with purplish spots kinda-thingies... You know what? I'll skim through the cards and I'll try and find a Fae with wings like mine. Should make things easier... :S

They're beautiful! They radiate energy, which I can use for myself or others (I havent tried that last one yet, though, but I just know...). They make me feel complete, strong, whole. And often I actually feel like being lifted up from the ground! :D

What are yours like?

Jewel

Athara said:
What are yours like?

I believe they are dragonfly like wings, but they are completly invisible ... what are prominent are my pretty green fins ~giggles~

WillieHewes

Gah! :eek:

I don't have the book. I had no idea about this!

Everyone has them? *pouts slightly* and I thought I was special... Mine are feathery and sparkly, and they make me feel strong as well. Or soft. They are more like mood-wings.

Yay for bad puns!

sagitarian

dragon flies

I have more dragon fly wings too, and a tigers tail....with...(mumbles) pointed ears..too. smiless and kicks the dirt at her feet shy like. ok, well, you guys understand this right? lol.

Actually, i've always felt like i'm an elf reincarnated, so i feel pointed ears, and (naturally) i do have a very thin figure. I did the excercise in the book, and felt my wings and tail, but like jewel, i think mine or invisible, but everyone notices my high cheekbones, and slightly pointed ears that are naturally a part of my features, just spiritually my ears are much more pointed.

Willie? YOU NEED TO GET THE DECK AND BOOK! I feel like ...next week would be ideal, but 2 weeks maximum, you need to go back to that store and get the set. (Think that was some fae talking through me, but it's all good, i'll go with it, take it as a message from the fae...grins).

WillieHewes

In time, sagitarian. :)

I understand perfectly about your tail and pointy ears. You're not alone either, :p I know several people who are actually animals, or have animal features in their fae shape. I know a fox, a cat, and a wolf. Don't worry, you're perfectly normal. ;)