Crysocolla

Chronata

Yes! Great idea Briar Rose!

I want to say this stone fires me up...but that's quite the wrong choice of words...

It's more like... it makes me feel like I am a small wave that gets bigger and bigger

stonesatiety

What a sweet way to describe the chrysocolla feeling! Yes, a wave that grows. Who will surf chrysocolla waves as they dream tonight? (Me?! Me?!)

I've been wanting to share that I remembered a fist-sized chunk of druzy chrysocolla I got from the gem and mineral shop when I worked there years ago. The owners had purchased quite a few "yard rocks" before they learned more about the business. This particular stone is yummy. It has some layers that look like quartzite and clear druzy atop the chrysocolla. I bought it for the color, the fact that it was chrysocolla not even registering.

Excited at my discovery, I started working with the stone, but the stone wanted to play with my puppy! ha! Sully loves the stone and pushes it into different positions, sometimes laying his head against it. (Sully weighed 117.6 pounds this week at the vet.) It's fun to watch Sul lie there and push the stone with his paw/s into the right spot, stretch and squirm around, then go back to sleep. He seems to agree with the rest of us about how chrysocolla feels!