Help Identifying Some Crystals?

Spencer

Here are my takes to add to the mix. I can't be sure without seeing them in person though. To me, top left looks like Moss Agate. Top right looks like it may be some type of Jasper. Bottom left could be either the Green Aventurine someone already mentioned or possibly a form of Jade. Bottom middle definitely looks to me like Tree Agate, and the bottom right looks to me like it could be a White Opal. The top middle eludes me.
Thank you for your input! :)

Aha! A cat magnet! My last kitty LOVED sodalite. I introduced her to a double terminated cut and polished sodalite wand--the blue with white variety--and flowed energy into her as she ate food. She loved me to pet her as she ate, so this was somewhat normal for us.

Po ran outside and soon I heard a loud meOOOOWWWRRR!!! a few times maybe three houses away. She was on a cat jihad, pumped up from the sodalite. I quickly grounded her from a distance and didn't hear her again. She returned later calm and nonchalant, as if nothing happened. Cats! I learned that, with Po, easy does it with the sodalite! She loved it so much I kept the wand near where she liked to look out the window from the couch, and sleep on the rug in the corner, for the rest of her days.
As fun as that sounds I think your story has convinced me to hide my sodalite. I don't need a bunch of cats running around like that :laugh:
Maybe I'll get them some citrine though. Another cat magnet around here and it seems to keep them somewhat calm.

stonesatiety

Spencer: The reason Po went bonko was because the stone and I flowed a lot of energy through her in an attempt to help with a physical issue. Although I left the stone out for her to be with, she never reacted in that way again. It just felt really good to her.