New Crystal found in Australia

Tarot Orat

What a great discovery! And so beautiful.

Autumn Spice

That crystal has a beautiful color.

greatdane

:) and did I mention, it's ....

PURPLE! I love purple stones or crystals.

GotH

It's very alluring GD. So many crystals are really yelling out to me lately. Thanks for sharing. :)

stonesatiety

Wow, how pretty! Thanks for sharing, greatdane! This world is so big and our rumaging around so limited. As to the practical use question in the article, how about just sitting there being beautiful? I know there are a lot of little girls who would love to have a purple and pink stone. ha!

Years ago, concerned about rare stones in relation with our healing, I asked the earth. She said there are stones yet unknown beyond anything we've imagined, and plenty for every one of us to have more than we can use! For the time being, the feeling was that quartz and common rocks can do it all. Each type stone is super useful. I only relay things like that for people who for whatever reason, are unable to work with diverse stones.

greatdane

Thank you for those thoughts, stonesatiety

I was wondering what benefits, other than the obvious, it's PRETTY!, it might have. But looking lovely is in itself enough. I do think all stones offer us certain things, other than their looks, but that is enough! :)

celticnoodle

wow! absolutely beautiful! :)

Wow, how pretty! Thanks for sharing, greatdane! This world is so big and our rumaging around so limited. As to the practical use question in the article, how about just sitting there being beautiful? I know there are a lot of little girls who would love to have a purple and pink stone. ha!
yeah, me! :laugh:

Years ago, concerned about rare stones in relation with our healing, I asked the earth. She said there are stones yet unknown beyond anything we've imagined, and plenty for every one of us to have more than we can use! For the time being, the feeling was that quartz and common rocks can do it all. Each type stone is super useful. I only relay things like that for people who for whatever reason, are unable to work with diverse stones.
stonesatiety, how poetic this sounds. and, so true, too. I do enjoy 'regular' rocks too. I collect them a lot too. :)

I was wondering what benefits, other than the obvious, it's PRETTY!, it might have. But looking lovely is in itself enough. I do think all stones offer us certain things, other than their looks, but that is enough! :)

I would imagine, due to its pink and purple colors that it is a very calming stone and great for anxiety and emotional support too.

the purple color will relate to the 7th chakra--our crown chakra, and so this would relate to meditation, spirituality, connection to our guides, the angels and spirits. since purple is also of red and blue colors--it will give us strength in thought and words and help us to be understanding rather then judgemental.

Being with the crown chakra, it may also be helpful for those with headaches, migraines and spinal issues, I imagine.

the pink in it helps to keep us as compassionate with others and ourselves as possible, (think rose quartz). The pink is related to the heart chakra--the 4th chakra. so perhaps this stone will also help with heart issues and blood issues.

it seems to me it may have many qualities as an all over great healing stone. One to keep an eye on! :D

thank you Greatdane for yet another interesting post!

Briar Rose

I love it. Thank you for sharing.