Herbs to Promote Romance

uruz

I'm not what you might call deep in the herb game. I mean, I know mint calms the stomach, lavender is relaxing, sage drives away bad stuff, but I don't really know much beyond those few things everyone knows.

Anyway, in the interest of being a good host to my numerous lovers <g>, I was hoping you could guide me toward what herbs or oils would be good to support a "romantic" atmosphere. I'm not looking for anything medicinal, but just something to burn or aerate around the house when I'm after that certain mood. The Barry White of herbs, if you will.

Suggestions on general reading as well would be most welcome, as I am quite interested in this field.

Hemera

I The Barry White of herbs, if you will..
Haha:p I was about to say Rose (in any form) and Jasmin (esp.oil) -but when I saw this I have to say Frankincense.

mahafrins

Herb??? Beetel leaf especially while doing sex. The man feeds the woman its a famouse thing told in Kamasutra.

mints a good option very digestive.

Glass Owl

Ylang ylang. It has a sweet, exotic, and sensual smell. You can find it as an incense, essential oil, in perfumes, etc. Just keep in mind that some people are sensitive to it and too much can cause headaches.

It blends well with other scents like rose, bergamot, jasmine, patchouli, etc.

EmpressArwen

I don't think this is an herb but I read a study once that the scent of vanilla drives men (dont know the sexes here in question) wild with desire...actually I think vanilla is a bean (I am obviously not a cook lol). But anyway, wear vanilla scented lotion, burn vanilla candles, is there vanilla essential oils?? He will be putty in your hands.

If you are trying to set the mood for a women...anything cinnamon (sorry I again dont know if this is an herb).

Briar Rose

be careful with using bergamont. It is also a skin irritant if apply it directly to the skin.

I swear by this company as the products are excellent and sensual:

http://kamasutra.com/

and then there is Jason- he's my God!

http://www.orgasmarts.com/blueprint/

Pink candles are wonderful for the mood.