Fluorite

rainboweve

Hi everyone :) I had an interesting experience today while at my local new age shop. I was drawn to the crystals as soon as I walked in the store even though I had gone in to look at books (funny how that happens :p) and discovered a couple of fairly large crystal points.

I was immediately drawn to one in particular and picked it up, and when I did it felt so incredibly good! I don't know how to explain the feeling other than it made me feel really good, like a spiritual massage maybe? :)

I then read the price tag and realized it was fluorite (and out of my price range! :bugeyed: so I picked up a small fluorite tumbled stone instead. The display card at the shop said that fluorite was good for energy clearing, but do tell me some of your favorite uses for fluorite! :)

wildchilde

aww sorry you couldn't take your precious home! at least you were able to get a small piece to play with :) Fluorites often get overlooked, I think. They are so humble and unassuming. I love your term "spiritual massage", I think that is a good way to describe the effect fluorites have...they are just very calming and loving energy. They are also excellent amplifiers of energy, so are great to use in conjunction with other stones and with crystal grids. I have a green one that is great for higher heart work and a purple and green wand that is awesome for getting to the root of issues. My favorite piece of fluorite I got from our very own delitz...I knew immediately when I saw it's picture that I absolutely had to have it. (I wasn't even sure what it was!) It turned out to be a magenta fluorite. I keep it on the pillow of my reiki table, and slip it under neath the pillow when I have a client. It has been a very dedicated healer :) and I am honored to have it in my home.