Faeries Seekers: Signup ~ March 21st to April 4th

Alta

Hi all!

WhiteRaven and Mooncat2 very trustingly asked me to take care of the Faery Seeker Circle for the this and the next round.

The signup is open here and I will close it and post the partners on March 20st.

For this round, here is my suggestion: (as always, if you and your partner have something else you would rather explore using the fae, certainly that is wonderful!)

The topic is "Love disguised"

I suggest three Fae cards.

1. In what areas of my life might love be coming to me, and I somehow don't see it?

2. I what areas of my life am I giving love and it isn't recognized?

3. How can I let the barriers down?

Also, to participate in the Faerie Seekers Circle, you must have a min. 25 posts already.

Who's in for this round?

:love: :) :love:

inanna_tarot

ooooh what a nice spread!
I try to avoid asking questions about love and how its doing in my life so the reading would be very interesting. Plus the spread isnt your 'usual' love spread so that gives lots of scope of the Faeries to frolick

I'm in :D

Sezo
x

Alta

Yay!! I am so relieved someone wants to play. My first time doing this.

Thanks inanna!!

greenbeans

Can I play too please?

xx

Alissa

Marion was kind enough to give me a faery's nudge in this direction, please count me in. :) It's been a while since I used my Fae deck regularly, and a few weeks ago a friend specifically requested them for her reading. I realized it had been a long time, and yet, they were still making me laugh with their interpretations of our human world.

(Hmmm... come to think of it, and last night at my henna appt., a different friend was pulling out her Froud's companion book and asking me some questions... perhaps the Fae *are* pulling at me, tired of my neglect).

Sounds like a great set of questions to explore as well....

Alta

Welcome greenbeans! yes, you certainly can.

Alissa! I am thrilled to see you in playing again. :*

Skydancer

Hello hello again!!

Just got back in last night - our whole driveway was blocked up by snow -- I've been wondering today when the next bus back to Florida might be ...

anyway ~
I'm in! Thanks for the heads-up, Marion! Without the PM I most likely wouldn't have checked here just yet. I'm up to here with going through the email files!!! :D

So - great questions, even I can relate to these!!

Later then ~

*S*

Alta

Hi Skydancer, glad you could make it!
ugh, more snow. Ours has been melting for a few days, but there is still tons of the (now) grey stuff.

WaterSong

hello !
I would love to be part of this!
I just took out again my Faery cards, I missed them.Got very focused on the Tarot....
please, you can count on me :)

faery blessings